Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

sick.gif

Why would the entire team just sit in there though?!
roll.gif
My reps and kudos............f*** the bubble camps

Last edited:
Man so happy got my 45 frags... got the the void ability kills.

Now I just have to wait until the next arms day :rolleyes

And patiently waits to Raid again to get the rest of the pieces for touch of malice.

Yo I was super happy the court of oryx blessed me with one, and I completed the NF to get the last one :D

Forget those other 2 unless I can get them.

Team UnStruggle are we still Raiding tonight on XB1?

Just in case you guys didn't see the update. Bungie store gonna gave a 25% off sale on BF. Wish the New Monarchy tee was available in my sz

Man so happy got my 45 frags... got the the void ability kills.

Now I just have to wait until the next arms day
eyes.gif

And patiently waits to Raid again to get the rest of the pieces for touch of malice.

Yo I was super happy the court of oryx blessed me with one, and I completed the NF to get the last one
happy.gif

Forget those other 2 unless I can get them.

Team UnStruggle are we still Raiding tonight on XB1?
laugh.gif

Big J loves he finally has someone to carry and he is no longer the carried :lol:

:lol: reminds me of Quad Jr. leading TST's raids after being carried in ours.

Except Shotta don't carry nobody....
I've been good for a while now. Shotta's boy with the attitude problems was the actual one schooling people including Shotta.
I'm just doing my part and helping other players get their stuff.

Last edited:
Quad Jr really is top 5. You xbox mogs really not getting the full experience not playing with him.

Warpriest Quad. 
laugh.gif
 Talking about he cant run and shoot at the same time. Almost dropkicked my ps4 
roll.gif

Quad Jr really is top 5. You xbox mogs really not getting the full experience not playing with him.

Warpriest Quad. :lol:  Talking about he cant run and shoot at the same time. Almost dropkicked my ps4 :rofl:  

This right here.... :rofl: x 100

Dammit how I forget the most recent Quadism he had ? :lol:

I can't believe him that night man. Literally had to stand in place and shoot and tank hits from thralls :lol:

All while iHustle is emoting and flirting with that female in the chat while on his side...and rocking the GoW shader and thanking and cheering at Biggie :lol:

Let's also not forget we did decide to let Quad call out the plates for Warpriest..... :stoneface:

Q: "1!"
US: "Wait...what is 1? Which side are you counting from?.....why are you saying numbers anyways?!"
Q: "That's the way I do it...it's quicker"
US: "Just say left, middle, or right man"

:rofl:

Dammit how I forget the most recent Quadism he had ?
laugh.gif

I can't believe him that night man. Literally had to stand in place and shoot and tank hits from thralls
laugh.gif

All while iHustle is emoting and flirting with that female in the chat while on his side...and rocking the GoW shader and thanking and cheering at Biggie
laugh.gif

Let's also not forget we did decide to let Quad call out the plates for Warpriest.....
indifferent.gif

Q: "1!"
US: "Wait...what is 1? Which side are you counting from?.....why are you saying numbers anyways?!"
Q: "That's the way I do it...it's quicker"
US: "Just say left, middle, or right man"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never change, Quad

Never change.

Last edited:
Got my First Curse with Armsday. Haven't even shot it yet. The perks definitely don't look like it should be an exotic to me....precision kills increase range and handling until next reload....but it is 8 bullets in the mag :stoneface:

I saved the pdx-45 from last week and got the roll this week for it:
Hammer forged
Outlaw
Smallbore

:smokin

Well...Got my exotic sword today. Shout-outs to @bigj505  and the rest of ya'll that helped in the raid yesterday...

Now I gotta do the Never Had Time raid :/

Bout to tear up crucible with this ARC sword now that I can shoot with it 
nthat.gif

Well...Got my exotic sword today. Shout-outs to @bigj505
 and the rest of ya'll that helped in the raid yesterday...

Now I gotta do the Never Had Time raid :/

Bout to tear up crucible with this ARC sword now that I can shoot with it :nthat:

Raid isn't over. Still need to finish it which we need to do by the end of Monday. Where is flaking willy when you need him?

yall acting like quad aint get roasted while eating dinner with quad sr and the fam. i remember quad coming to the mic super upset and going to sleep lol

When do you guys want to finish the Raid?

Was so hyped thought I had all the parts for the malice just need to beat the sisters now.

Gotta wait until next arms day for my super sword though :rolleyes

Soon...

Back
Top Bottom