Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Son still doing scumbag **** man 
roll.gif

Not sure why, but this cracked me up reading it :rofl:
Frost is notorious for jacking exotics in everyone's groups :rofl:

I'll never forget his story with his buddy having him in VoG and he tells them "I am notorious for getting exotics" Frost pops the chest and gets a P&T. 10 seconds later Frost is kicked :lol:

I got XBox one and I'm tryna see if any NTers down to do the Vault of Glass Raid some time soon. I been waiting on my boy to play but we always working when the other has off. I been waiting like a month to do it but I heard that's where the best gear is at so im not tryna wait for this ***** no more

I got XBox one and I'm tryna see if any NTers down to do the Vault of Glass Raid some time soon. I been waiting on my boy to play but we always working when the other has off. I been waiting like a month to do it but I heard that's where the best gear is at so im not tryna wait for this ***** no more
I'll help you bro

In May. Too many good titles out to still be playing this. Try the Destiny app you can prob find people on there tho

I'll help you bro

Lol good looks my G my GT is:Sattan. I live in NYC u down to play tomorrow around 4 my time? If not just lemme know whenever. I'm tryna get my gear up forreal. I'm down to play some of those May titles too bro goodlooks forreal

In May. Too many good titles out to still be playing this. Try the Destiny app you can prob find people on there tho

It's about time we got more slots. I have high hopes for Mark of Wolves, could put Destiny back on the map. Also being that Bungie is giving us all these exotics all the sudden, and the drop rate for Ballerhorn is becoming quite frequent.

Still no release date huh? Growing a bit weary of Destiny in it's current state.
a BIT weary? lol. and destiny WILL be back on the map after the expansion. remember how many people have already bought the 1st and 2nd expansion. theyre gonna come back no matter what. then with the new weapons, the thirst for the new exotics resets.... along with new armor.
Yeah, 'weary'. I don't know about your friends list, but mine has dramatically decreased, people have moved on or just got tired of doing the same **** since fall of last year. Bungie knows this, the blogs know this, the gaming site and Destiny OT threads on the interent knows this, why do you think Xur is selling **** worth buying now, why is Ballerhorn dropping more? Why is Bungie giving us things that we've been asking for all the sudden? It isn't random, it's because it's current state is getting stale.

Yea, when MoW drop everybody will be back, I know this too, that's why I said it's 'current state' is weary. Though, just like the current DLC, people will be on MoW for a cool minute and fall off it, it's a cycle.

Last edited:
I'll help you bro

Lol good looks my G my GT is:Sattan. I live in NYC u down to play tomorrow around 4 my time? If not just lemme know whenever. I'm tryna get my gear up forreal. I'm down to play some of those May titles too bro goodlooks forreal

Lol U missed my joke bro. I'm not playing destiny until the new dlc. Nothing left for me to acquire really.

bajapanti33 bajapanti33 Vault of Glass is pretty worthless for armor now, because Crota raid armor is better. Best bet for you is to grind out strikes on the Strike Playlist to get Vanguard armor and level it up to get you to level 31. Once, you hit 29 or so, I'm sure some of us on XB1 wouldn't mind backpacking you through Crota normal raid to help you get the better gear.

Good think he wasn't wth me for my first couple crota runs I would have never gotten my three gallys. Some how I feel it's still his fault I haven't gotten my black hammer. The guy the robbed the one crota was holding for me today[quote="Zero23, post: 23007042"]I'm telling y'all... This is always Frost:

[URL=http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1470354/][GALLERY="media, 1470354"][/GALLERY]
[/URL]
[/quote]

From a reddit post:

Xur will be in the Tower tomorrow, Selling Gjallahorn but, when you buy it; it turns into No Land Beyond

:rofl:

@iHust1e

bout to log in if you wanna knock out a NF

just don't expect any exotics...:lol:

Frost helps gucci bag me through a NF last night on my 29 hunter and I get 10 strange coins :smh: Dude took my exotic without actually having a chance at an exotic since he completed his NF :x

Back
Top Bottom