Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

laugh.gif

If there were 10 man raids you know I'd be running with ya'll for sure... Before ya'll formed an offical fire team I was in there wreckin Atheon with ya'll the first couple months Destiny dropped. The NT Destiny click just kept growing until multiple fire teams had to be formed outta this thread alone. Year 1 was dope as hell man even tho we were pretty much playing a beta.
laugh.gif

Bro, I was in there when Zero finally got his boots.
laugh.gif
That night was hilarious man! 3 Hunters each week and still took him damn near a month just to get 1 pair. 
roll.gif

I feel you though on the size of the group growing though. They have started leaving people out as well from time to time due to the size of the group (even if you told them you were getting on at raid time [or some cases, they tell them they are going to be 15 minutes late] and they still replace them *cough*) 
nerd.gif
If only I knew how to capture video/audio when that epic moment happened. It's looking like I might be part of this struggle again. I don't think I'll see boots until another month. Why am I always being deprived of my Yeezy Boosts? 

I'mma run the raid with you tonight until you got all clears done bro. Last night was mayhem from not being able to locate the party to being told its raid time right when I signed on. Did you send a message saying you'll be late? I never got anything. 
mean.gif

@430AM  Im down chem. You know the name

Just cant be up too late on weekdays anymore smh

@FreshPairs  howd it go for yall last night?

Man I dunno how some of yall have that touch of malice already man. I have 36 fragments and aside from the 4 I know I missed in the raid, these last few look like a pain the *** to do. Really hope these missing 5 are easy to find but I feel theyre blantantly missing for a reason

Maybe next time bruh. @memphissfinest and I felt like they ramped up the difficulty this time around.
My bro wiggles and I were just going ham but memph me and wiggles/my bro couldn't pull it off when we tried for memph. The last time, we killed the boss and were clearing the room out and ran out of time :smh:

That said, we didn't even try to get our swords last night and the three coins thing def doesn't love me. I haven't gotten a new exotic since the first week.

Used it last night on the nightfall and they gave me another hawk moon. It's like they look into my stash and give me something I already have.

Man we couldnt even get out the first little hallway before getting stomped lol. Smooth runs until the last part its all good tho should of ran it on my Hunter she a higher light that my titan.

Very interested to see the DPS difference the white nail perk on the Black Spindle will have in the raid.

From the numbers I've seen I think Golgoroth is like 5-6 million damage. I was doin like 1.5 million myself using the Spindle.

Who you got so far for your raid team? ...you, Hunter, High, and who else?

Bruh year one of Destiny will always be classic ...met some of yall in the alpha and others in the beta.

If only I knew how to capture video/audio when that epic moment happened. It's looking like I might be part of this struggle again. I don't think I'll see boots until another month. Why am I always being deprived of my Yeezy Boosts? 

I'mma run the raid with you tonight until you got all clears done bro. Last night was mayhem from not being able to locate the party to being told its raid time right when I signed on. Did you send a message saying you'll be late? I never got anything. 
mean.gif
Nah I didn't send one saying I was going to be late. That was talking about the other guy that normally says he is going to be late. Granted his 15 minutes has been like an hour before 
roll.gif

Wed I watch a 9-10 show with the wife (Empire, lol).

After it went off, I helped get some of little man's toys and stuff up and straighten the kitchen with her so she could go to sleep since she gets up at 4am. I got on and had to install the update from PSN. I couldn't see anyone online or in a party chat. When Destiny finally loaded up, I saw you guys online (on the last page of my list for some reason) and only 3-4 were in a group. When I sent the message saying I couldn't see if you guys had a chat and then joined and saw how many people were in it, I already knew.

Like I said though, I can figure/guess what happened last night, but it is all good. I finished my exotic quests for my Tlaloc and exotic sword in the meantime that I needed to do anyways. 

mean.gif
Nah I didn't send one saying I was going to be late. That was talking about the other guy that normally says he is going to be late. Granted his 15 minutes has been like an hour before 
roll.gif

Wed I watch a 9-10 show with the wife (Empire, lol).

After it went off, I helped get some of little man's toys and stuff up and straighten the kitchen with her so she could go to sleep since she gets up at 4am. I got on and had to install the update from PSN. I couldn't see anyone online or in a party chat. When Destiny finally loaded up, I saw you guys online (on the last page of my list for some reason) and only 3-4 were in a group. When I sent the message saying I couldn't see if you guys had a chat and then joined and saw how many people were in it, I already knew.

Like I said though, I can figure/guess what happened last night, but it is all good. I finished my exotic quests for my Tlaloc and exotic sword in the meantime that I needed to do anyways. 
Ah gotcha. With PSN being so bugged after the update, I was like damn they got my messages jacked up too now. I had to actually Re-sign into the mobile app too.

We guna run it tonight. You'll get a helmet, boots, and some other good gear and I'll get all Molten Shards that Oryx will take to give me a double drop of Auto Rifles again. 4 Autos, 2 Heavy Machine Guns, Two Fusions, a Scout, a Pulse, and a Shotty. 2 Chest Pieces and a set of gloves. Smart loot. 
indifferent.gif

@430AM
 Im down chem. You know the name

@FreshPairs
 howd it go for yall last night?

Man I dunno how some of yall have that touch of malice already man. I have 36 fragments and aside from the 4 I know I missed in the raid, these last few look like a pain the *** to do. Really hope these missing 5 are easy to find but I feel theyre blantantly missing for a reason

Yessir, we def. can run one today. Wifey gets off her work convention at 8:30 PST so I'm chillin til then. The earlier we can get this done the better. That 4 hour difference with ya'll eastcoast cats is crazy.

Yo, them 45 calcium fragments is a JOKE. I got 39 and after the last two I need to get in the raid that still leaves me with 3 I gotta do backflips for. I'm laggin on that joint for real. After seeing what I gotta do to grab those I kinda dont even wanna do it. :lol:

Last edited:

Bruh year one of Destiny will always be classic ...met some of yall in the alpha and others in the beta.

It all depends on what day... High doesnt usually raid until Fridays and depending on what time during the week it's a whole different fire team.

I don't expect Jr. to raid until Fridays or Saturdays since he has school but when he can I always try to get him in there.

Last edited:
Yessir, we def. can run one today. Wifey gets off her work convention at 8:30 PST so I'm chillin til then. The earlier we can get this done the better. That 4 hour difference with ya'll eastcoast cats is crazy.

Yo, them 45 calcium fragments is a JOKE. I got 39 and after the last two I need to get in the raid that still leaves me with 3 I gotta do backflips for. I'm laggin on that joint for real. After seeing what I gotta do to grab those I kinda dont even wanna do it.
laugh.gif
Which fragments are you missing?

You get the one in the Sunless Cell and Shield Bro strikes? Other than that and the raid fragments, the only other ones are from the Dreadnaught, Court of Oryx, and that one rune that you have to get the 7 charges/kills on and spawn the main boss with.

It all depends on what day... High doesnt usually raid until Fridays and depending on what time during the week it's a whole different fire team.

I don't expect Jr. to raid until Fridays or Saturdays since he has school but when he can I always try to get him in there.

The weekends are the best times for him since no school, but since he's familiar with it and as long as everybody else is familiar then it shouldn't take more than an hour and a half from beginning to end ...all depends on the jumping puzzle part. :lol: He usually have a few hours to play on the weekdays.

Which fragments are you missing?

You get the one in the Sunless Cell and Shield Bro strikes? Other than that and the raid fragments, the only other ones are from the Dreadnaught, Court of Oryx, and that one rune that you have to get the 7 charges/kills on and spawn the main boss with.

I have a total of 41. I'm on 5/7 charges for the rune and gotta grab two more from the raid. That leaves me with 44 total.

If I'm not mistaken you have to kill all 3 Court of Orxy tier 3's which rotate every week. So I'm probably missing that one. I've killed Corta Jr. and this weeks already.

Last edited:
I have a total of 41. I'm on 5/7 charges for the rune and gotta grab two more from the raid. That leaves me with 44 total.

If I'm not mistaken you have to kill all 3 Court of Orxy tier 3's which rotate every week. So I'm probably missing that one. I've killed Corta Jr. and this weeks already.
I am missing tier 1 and haven't done this week's myself and I had enough to do it. 

Look yourself up here: http://destinyghosthunter.net/

It will tell you exactly which ones you are missing and you can find them. 

Here is a Reddit thread that lists them all out with a YT video showing you how to get to each one as well:

Props to @Biggie62  for showing me/us this 

#TMT 
nthat.gif

I am missing tier 1 and haven't done this week's myself and I had enough to do it. 

Here is a Reddit thread that lists them all out with a YT video showing you how to get to each one as well:

Props to @Biggie62
 for showing me/us this 

#TMT :nthat:

Good looks.... I just google searched it aswell.

I think I have enough for 45. Argonach Rune, Wormsingers Rune, and the two from the raid is all I need to collect.

Props to @Biggie62
 for showing me/us this 

#TMT :nthat:

Scratch that.

Just catch Biggie farming for ToM and he'll carry you through the Frag farming. :smokin

@430AM

@FreshPairs

Me, my roomate, cousin, frost, trublue and another friend cleared warpriest easy, granted it was first timers for 2 of them. Subbed my friend in for badreligion who was clutch on one man gazing golgoroth :pimp:. We struggled a bit on the daughters if me, frost or bad wasnt the runner but got it done :lol: cleared oryx pretty easily when me and badreligion joined frost and his boys. Walked out with hunter gauntlets, shotty and fusion rifle. Need a fresh run on my warlock and titan still. About to hop on for the rest of the day so hit me.

Scratch that.

Just catch Biggie farming for ToM and he'll carry you through the Frag farming.
smokin.gif
This x100000 
laugh.gif

Whenever I am with him I normally say "Biggie, is there a ghost or fragment here?"

Like clockwork he will go through each spot of where one would be if you need to have it. 

nthat.gif

But if he joins Bos, then how will we be able to join?

I know, we can find a random to join and make a 6 man team in the same instance.....just make sure this one doesn't send you to orbit 
roll.gif

This x100000 :lol:

Whenever I am with him I normally say "Biggie, is there a ghost or fragment here?"
Like clockwork he will go through each spot of where one would be if you need to have it. 
:nthat:

But if he joins Bos, then how will we be able to join?

I know, we can find a random to join and make a 6 man team in the same instance.....just make sure this one doesn't send you to orbit :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: yea I pretty much don't even need the videos anymore. I know where all of them are. Kind of sad but after doing it 3x on each character already. It takes about an hour to get all of the ones outside of the raid and court of Oryx. The court is random summons of T2 and the first time you summon a boss on T3. The only one that takes a long time is an agnorauch rune.

:lol: yea I pretty much don't even need the videos anymore. I know where all of them are. Kind of sad but after doing it 3x on each character already. It takes about an hour to get all of the ones outside of the raid and court of Oryx. The court is random summons of T2 and the first time you summon a boss on T3. The only one that takes a long time is an agnorauch rune.

Not anymore. You can glitch the agnorauch rune by using someone else's charged rune. Apparently the yellow bar knights in that encounter will each give one charge to the rune, no more 7 day wait

Not anymore. You can glitch the agnorauch rune by using someone else's charged rune. Apparently the yellow bar knights in that encounter will each give one charge to the rune, no more 7 day wait

Well yea but they still use that rune to open the chest at the end. Someone actually needs to do the hardwork to get the initial 7. Takes 3 days so it's not bad but just time consuming compared to the others.

Well yea but they still use that rune to open the chest at the end. Someone actually needs to do the hardwork to get the initial 7. Takes 3 days so it's not bad but just time consuming compared to the others.
Yea Biggie had one last week and me and Zero were in there with him last week and charged ours and got the rewards at the end as well, lol

@430AM

@FreshPairs

Me, my roomate, cousin, frost, trublue and another friend cleared warpriest easy, granted it was first timers for 2 of them. Subbed my friend in for badreligion who was clutch on one man gazing golgoroth
pimp.gif
. We struggled a bit on the daughters if me, frost or bad wasnt the runner but got it done
laugh.gif
cleared oryx pretty easily when me and badreligion joined frost and his boys. Walked out with hunter gauntlets, shotty and fusion rifle. Need a fresh run on my warlock and titan still. About to hop on for the rest of the day so hit me.
It was a couple of fun runs. 
nthat.gif
 I'll be on around 10 pacific and down to do a fresh run on a character that actually has a functional jump. 

Whoa....was watching a video and didn't realize that Dead Orbit has a shotgun with high impact and stability and has Accurized Ballistics, Crowd control, Range Finder & Rifled Barrel on it?! 
eek.gif

Was able to get the Ship and another 310 spindle while helping a friend get his yesterday.

Got my malice as well yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom