Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@shottadru your team never showed bruh.... I was in the party with you and was online for hrs and nothing.

@WrightOne86 I've raided twice man. Not sure how you came to the assumption that I haven't.
laugh.gif

The problem I have right now is that dudes have their own crews that don't include me or they raid late at night which doesn't work for me. That means I don't raid often and I'd like to do something about that.

As you PSN guys always say, it's easier to raid with people you are consistent with so I'm trying to get there again. My Crota crew kinda moved on so I have to start over.
I had assumed it from the Shotta comment saying he keeps telling you to raid and it is an easy raid, but you keep wanting to do quests. I gotcha though. Yea that is normally what always happens. You just tend to default to who you normally in a chat with and running with instead of asking. We all probably guilty of that though, lol
We had a prime opp, We were  both still  virgins to Oryx and someone said we can roll to show us around and Big J fronted. Now we all got a bunch of Oryx under our belt, cats don't wanna hear I got 2 raids, especially when they getting read for Hard raid this weekend. It's not on me man, I'll go in there this evening but we need a solid 6 who won't mind.

Texting my boy now, I got 1 person who is ready to roll tonight. Any other experienced Oryx Xbox team trying to roll?

310 Zhalo Supercell from a legendary engram jaoiejgiojriojioerhjeiorh
You can't use it tho the entire gun is blue and it shoots blue arc bullets
roll.gif
When I get home. After the raid or during the weekend Zero and Wright, y'all gotta help me get the void mantle
smokin.gif
then collection will be complete.
Oh don't you fret none biggie @Zero23 will run that nf all day long trying for a cloak. He's had to watch everyone around him pull a cloak. I pull an arc one and the very next nightfall @WrightOne86 pulls the void one (bungie also felt I deserved one strange coin as my nightfall reward not 9 or 5 or even 3, one single strange coin
mean.gif
). Then I'm helping cincy with a nightfall and zero jumps in we kill the flayers both me and cincy get another arc mantle
laugh.gif
Literally all of TMT and Cincy has a flayer mantle. Every run last night someone got one EXCEPT me. And iHustle got his before me? 
mad.gif
Dat karma for trolling me in the tower and calling me crip

tumblr_n4m4hbzoLb1qmwidzo1_250.gif

Last edited:

310 Zhalo Supercell from a legendary engram jaoiejgiojriojioerhjeiorh
You can't use it tho the entire gun is blue and it shoots blue arc bullets
roll.gif
When I get home. After the raid or during the weekend Zero and Wright, y'all gotta help me get the void mantle
smokin.gif
then collection will be complete.
Oh don't you fret none biggie @Zero23 will run that nf all day long trying for a cloak. He's had to watch everyone around him pull a cloak. I pull an arc one and the very next nightfall @WrightOne86 pulls the void one (bungie also felt I deserved one strange coin as my nightfall reward not 9 or 5 or even 3, one single strange coin
mean.gif
). Then I'm helping cincy with a nightfall and zero jumps in we kill the flayers both me and cincy get another arc mantle
laugh.gif
Literally all of TMT and Cincy has a flayer mantle. Every run last night someone got one EXCEPT me. And iHustle got his before me? 
mad.gif
Dat karma for trolling me in the tower and calling me crip

tumblr_n4m4hbzoLb1qmwidzo1_250.gif

Texting my boy now, I got 1 person who is ready to roll tonight. Any other experienced Oryx Xbox team trying to roll?

Man, i wanted to start from the beginning since i wanted to complete the raid quest and told you to replace Memph.... How does that 1 time really effect the bigger picture? Every other time had a 9pm start during the work week which mean nope for me 99% of the time.

I'm down to raid tonight. Count me as 3.

Starting a GoFundMe to get BigJ some 5-hour Energy drinks, lol

9pm start is too late? You would be done before 10-10:30 at the latest though. 

We have started at 10 and knocked 2 out back to back before. 

No, never thought about it.. why even bother.
As our resident NT Destiny PvPer, we all know this is false 
laugh.gif

I say this because you know I am normally in the group with you and GodsDisciple and you better not roll out on me 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Starting a GoFundMe to get BigJ some 5-hour Energy drinks, lol

9pm start is too late? You would be done before 10-10:30 at the latest though. 

We have started at 10 and knocked 2 out back to back before. 

Bruh... You and I have gone down this route before. I have to be at work early in the morning. You said you go to work late. Different strokes....

Bruh... You and I have gone down this route before. I have to be at work early in the morning. You said you go to work late. Different strokes....
You can still stay up later though. My wife gets up at 4:30am every day and she goes to bed at like 11pm every night 

You know I am just messing you anyways 
laugh.gif

You can still stay up later though. My wife gets up at 4:30am every day and she goes to bed at like 11pm every night 

You know I am just messing you anyways :lol:  

Doesn't work for me... I b sleep at my desk like....

If anyone needs a body for the raid this week let me know. :nerd:

GT is rafool23

I'm not a scrub, I swear.

Un told me I wasn't in the starting 5... Not even a 6th man.
its ok papi

two times, you know the raid then, it's quite easy man. the only party I forget sometimes is the ship jumping. You scaring me with that all night stuff lol I don't wanna get frustrated in there. You well equipped to hold it down tho.  I know we would be Gucci if @Ace93  ran but he been fronting. He's the one who taught me a lot of stuff in there.
3492353-1894695813-yoda.bmp

count JJ as 4
smile.gif

Depending on the time, count me as 5

Back
Top Bottom