DESUS and MERO

Damn crazy to see the rise and split.

I knew it wouldn’t last long. Two totally different lifestyles but Bodega boys were a breath of fresh air in that space…much needed.

That’s wild. I’ve never formally met Desus and Mero but I did meet Victor in Williamsburg once. They had the Desus & Mero truck out there at some outdoor beer garden. I was hoping to meet D&M, get my Bodega Boys t-shirt signed/tagged but those ballbags didn’t show up, only Victor and a couple of workers making shirts. He seemed chill. I’m over here joking like “Who won Victor in the custody battle?” And he’s the reason why they split? It’s never the child’s fault, B!

And I remember them dudes, Mero in particular, mentioning Christina Bazdekis. I think he mentioned her in that DJ Envy beef when they were still on Vice.

Last edited:
I mean I get it from Desus’ standpoint if the Fact God goss is true. D&M are ultimately who draw the bags with what they built over the years. If you’re willing to mess that up over alleged scumbag behavior then I’d probably feel some type of way too.

I still gotta believe there were some other issues though. Maybe the Victor **** was just the icing on the cake that made it all fall apart.

Yeah she responded herself in the thread asking to have it taken down.
Screenshot_20220722-180318_Reddit.jpg

I mean the thing is, victor was basically the one who got Mero into all of his gigs. So of course there’s loyalty

And also showtime wasn’t really working out. So it’s not as if it was a great gig. Mero is still gonna make tons of money and get opportunities.

I mean the thing is, victor was basically the one who got Mero into all of his gigs. So of course there’s loyalty

And also showtime wasn’t really working out. So it’s not as if it was a great gig. Mero is still gonna make tons of money and get opportunities.

I respect loyalty as long as Victor isn’t the monster that these sources are claiming he is. If Vic was in fact verbally abusive to staff then he was wrong and Mero was wrong for siding with him. That means that Vic was messing up the bag. If that’s the case, Desus was right in siding with Showtime. If your man is ****ing up the bag, he has to go or at least stay away from Showtime offices.

I respect loyalty as long as Victor isn’t the monster that these sources are claiming he is. If Vic was in fact verbally abusive to staff then he was wrong and Mero was wrong for siding with him. That means that Vic was messing up the bag. If that’s the case, Desus was right in siding with Showtime. If your man is ****ing up the bag, he has to go or at least stay away from Showtime offices.
I think personally that may be a little exaggerated. Like that would be super weird for him to do that. Plus on Reddit mero said that was a smear campaign

I respect Mero for at least taking the time out to say his peace with Math. I'm still waiting on Desus' take on all this. The longer he takes, the more sus he gonna look

I think personally that may be a little exaggerated. Like that would be super weird for him to do that. Plus on Reddit mero said that was a smear campaign

It sounds a bit exaggerated to me as well. Victor always seemed chill on the podcast and I met him briefly, he seemed like a cool dude. But I don’t know him. It’s possible that he did get out of line with staff.

There’s definitely beef.

I’ve watched the Math pod and for a dude who you’ve been tied to the hip professionally for a decade and I’m assuming had become very good friends with over that time Mero surely minimally mentioned him.

You gotta go out your way to do that.

I respect Mero for at least taking the time out to say his peace with Math. I'm still waiting on Desus' take on all this. The longer he takes, the more sus he gonna look

If I had to guess it’s quiet from both sides because there are legal issues still being worked on. Lots of $$ issues to be sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom