Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Judging from these pics they look amazing! They look really close to the OGs IMO. I was planning on passing on these being that my 04 pair still looks DS. If they look this good come close to release I will cop a pair.

I still find it funny they released these last year with that bs logo only to drop them again this year without it. Do you plan on dropping them again in 3 years for the AJ 7 anniversary JB, with a OG style box to make them seem more special?
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think my FTLOTG's will suffice.

They are still in great condition.

However, this is one of my favorite colorways of the 7, so I may cop to have a DS pair.

I hope they fix the air jordan stitching.. its supposed to be near the tip of the tongue... same thing i hated about last years cardinals. still will cop though, one of my 3 fav ajs ever.

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

Am I the only one not feeling these? Maybe ill buy a pair to sell
^^
Instead you should just avoid them, to let somebody who really wants them have a chance of coppin'
I forgot that you admitted to reselling though. 

smokin.gif

These are dope. If the AR pics are anything close to what comes out, these will be on my radar

I like them but I think I have enough 7s in my collection already.
-Drew

damn these are coming back out again? didn't the FTLOG drop a few yrs ago? Oh well, I'll most likely cop since I never had a pair of these

Back
Top Bottom