Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

YoShoeGameIsWack wrote:

Probably some NTers have the '04 or '10 retro.That's one reason why there's less hype.
This. Have the '04's so there's no reason for these. Same goes for people who have the FTLOTG's IMO. Hopefully it'll be an easier cop for all of you who don't have a pair. 

For real. I've had my 04s since they came out and they're still in great condition so I don't need this new retro. Good luck to everyone trying to get these.

I feel like the gold on the soles from the 04's pops out much more and looks better than the 2012's

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

I feel like the gold on the soles from the 04's pops out much more and looks better than the 2012's

I prefer the navy blue on the soles of the 2012's than the '04's.  The gold doesn't stand out to me as much as the blue does in general.  
04's blue is so dark. 

COPPED THESE TODAY... THEY ARE VERY SIMILAR TO 04'S (WHICH I HAVE AND COMPARED THEM WITH). ONLY DIFFERENCES I NOTICED ARE:

1. PAINT SEEMS MORE VIBRANT-COULD BE BC MY 04S ARE OLDER

2. THE LACES ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE METALLIC GOLD TIPS... THEY LOOK PLASTIC AND DULL ON THE 2012S

3. THE GOLD STITCHING IS ALSO DULL ON THE 2012S

4. THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE IS IN THE SHAPE OF THE NEW VERSION.... ITS DIFFICULT TO DESCRIBE... I LIKE THE 04 SHAPE BETTER ALTHOUGH THE 2012 SEEM TO BE A BIT CLOSER TO THE OG SHAPE

I'm still planning on copping a pair of these. Never owned a pair of VIIs, my first pair might as well be the Olympics.

These look madddddd good.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Hey jo is the midsole black like the 04 or navy like the love games?

LMAO @ wtfchi ... THATS THE GOLDEN RULE.. AS FOR THE QUESTION; I BELIEVE THE MIDSOLE TRIANGLES WERE ALSO NAVY ON THE 04S.. EITHER WAY THE 2012S ARE NAVY AS WELL

passing my ftlotg's are still perfect no need to drop needless $$$ on another pair...

Originally Posted by ColdCity

passing my ftlotg's are still perfect no need to drop needless $$$ on another pair...

This.
I was thinking about it, since my FTLOTG's aren't DS, but they still look brand new.

I'll save my money.

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Hey jo is the midsole black like the 04 or navy like the love games?

LMAO @ wtfchi ... THATS THE GOLDEN RULE.. AS FOR THE QUESTION; I BELIEVE THE MIDSOLE TRIANGLES WERE ALSO NAVY ON THE 04S.. EITHER WAY THE 2012S ARE NAVY AS WELL

The midsole on the '04s was Navy, it was just a darker shade than the OGs and the subsequent retros -hence in certain pics it can almost look "black"
ImageHandler.ashx

Spoiler [+]
AHH THE GOOD OLD DAYS WERE GETTING MULTIPLE PAIRS WAS EASY!

Sold my pair of 04's back in 07. Passed on FTLOTG's because of the heart logo, but these will be copped.

I still remember getting my pair back in 04 with ease, hopefully this trend of new releases being easy purchases continues.

Back
Top Bottom