Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

OUCH!!! so i managed to cop 2 pairs on ndc Europe for £250 which didnt seem too bad - a lil expensive but we all know jb been slowly upping the price recently.
Anyways i decided to check my purchase history (had the ftlog version, but wanted them without the heart) and noticed that they were only £70 back then in 2010, so 2 pairs only cost me £140.
I knew about the price increase but never noticed how bad it was until now :x :smh:

Just got my size 11 from end clothing thanks to whoever posted the end link now I can sleep in tomorrow :smokin

Just got my size 11 from end clothing thanks to whoever posted the end link now I can sleep in tomorrow :smokin

Even though they've retroed them a few times already these stand out a bit from the others maybe its the silver not sure, but they are clean

Going to sit this one out. I still have a couple of these from 2004 that need to be broken in. Hope everyone gets their pairs.

well my size 9.5 is all gone on sh but people are saying go a half size down and they do have a 9 up there but i'm iffy about grabbing the 9 and they end up being to small don't know what to do 
eyes.gif
 edit: never mind somebody made up my mind for me all the 9's are gone 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
to the guy having trouble - go back and/or try refreshing, you should be fine, i had a couple errors like that at first.

Last edited:
Anyone surprised that these arent moving on the EU sites? Possible foreshadowing for an easy cop tomorrow perhaps? lol

Anyone surprised that these arent moving on the EU sites? Possible foreshadowing for an easy cop tomorrow perhaps? lol

Well Hanon is out, End, Soleheaven and Natter are running out. As soon as those are gone as they are the cheapest End and WG will sell out. By morning all the Euro sites will be sold out. I'm not trying to create hype but these are disappearing.

Well Hanon is out, End, Soleheaven and Natter are running out. As soon as those are gone as they are the cheapest End and WG will sell out. By morning all the Euro sites will be sold out. I'm not trying to create hype but these are disappearing.
How much was the total on Natter?! Almost sold out on End...

Last edited:
Natter is pricy. I'd go with SH but the box might come a little beat since they dont double box. I honestly think these wont do so well since they've been retro'd so many times.

Back
Top Bottom