Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

I'm GOOD
:pimp:

Lol . No
Id rather pay 225 later, not that I think I'll have to.

WOW!! JJ played me once again  really wanted to get these tonight so i can sleep in now i gotta go through this BS all over again in the morning ****!!! :lol:  i don't understand how people are getting through what are they doing to get through that i'm not i even hard wired my laptop smh!!!

I just kept refreshing, I just got lucky I guess

JJ is THE WORST..I will never buy from them again, online or in person.. Website crashes and is down every single time..can never get anywhere.. gotta refresh each page 100 times then end up with a confirmation for $0 purchased smdh

Damn, I work two blocks away from there.lh My boss would see me and give me the wth look, if I was there. I camped there for the concords tho, hopefully my order is good with Wellgosh. I might order a pair from NDC just incase, in the AM.

for those who missed on jj get ready for the emails from them talking about did you forget something smh! i will be getting them to cause they played me once again

Last edited:
WOW!! JJ played me once again  really wanted to get these tonight so i can sleep in now i gotta go through this BS all over again in the morning ****!!! :lol:  i don't understand how people are getting through what are they doing to get through that i'm not i even hard wired my laptop smh!!!

This is the first time I've EVER gotten through on JJ.

back to school couldn't come sooner for those kids camping out on EVERY release....

Lets keep it real fam, that won't stop them.

Got lucky with twitter rsvp at ntny. 2 for 2. Glad I won't have to deal with this madness.

anyone know if CT posted them up yet, I got a discount code for them. Only way I would cop is on a discount seeing how i have a DS pair from 04

Back
Top Bottom