Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by His Airnezz

dis regard my post count NT, i've been here, maybe not too long but i'll ezplain myself. let me just start off by saying what everybody in their right mind is saying, these retroes is garbage, off-shape, not the same etc, karma is a btch right? (huh????) oh my bad, i forgot to refresh your memory, don't you remember the kid a while back that did his first post on the OG 12's.....and he started bragging about its glorifying status and that he wished that they wouldn't make a retro because then everybody and they momma would have them. and then he went on to ask if anybody had them and that if they agreeed with him on his thoughts.....but nooooooo, NT wanted to hate and bash the "noob" and begged for his banishment. yeah that's me you ignorant fools, ha ha you even had the nerve to say my og's were fake!!! yeah right im far from fakes like i told you, but wait who listens to a "noob"....dont underestimate me just because of my low post count, you guys cried for my banishment, begged for lockdowns on my topics, flamed me like you knew me, and theatened me, well there you go, what goes around, comes around, that why you guys are gettin cheap off-shape retro 12's from JB, ha ha, look at my link, thats me in front my OG 12's, up close and personel so tell me what's fake about this time mr know-it-all punks.......aaaaaahh now that i got that off my chest, what's up NT!!!, i told y'all to go hell but what was i thinking, we're already there with all this garbage out, fusions after fusions, six rings in rainbow colors, retroes with cheap made materials, carpet suede, fake nubuck, degraded leather, loss of confort, damn the list goes on numbered jordans getting worse after year ( ex: 2k9) etc, bottom line JB doesn't care anymore folks, its all about the money to them now, its like we raising a kid hella good but then he grows up to be greedy and cheap in return, in other words, WE raised jordan brand to its fame and glory by buying there products and supporting them all these years, we gave so much to them (as in money) and in return they've grown up to be greedy with the grail jordans we really want, and if they do produce the ones we like, they make them cheap with effortless material. and we're still buying it!!!! thats the problem, by doing that your telling JB in a financial manner that there still doing ok, what we need to do is boycott untill they give us what we really want and made in the materials as good as we spend our money on, not payless quality like it is now a days. but of course sneaker heads like me are are only a small percentage of the general consumer society and we're only strong in numbers...........

note: you have to copy and paste that link on the address bar, i dont know how to straight up upload the picture on here

lol at this guy. did they ban you the first time or did you just create a new account?

JLKing you copped those w/all those wrinkles? Damn, homie..... Anyway though, these are da first time they are coming back out since da OG's. 1 of dahottest colorways. Just watch how u wear dem denim jeans w/dem or u will be pissed!!!

everyone talking about the shape being off come on now....who of you HONESTLY thought JB would do this or any other xii not using the CDP mold/shape? thesewill be copped since my xii set is getting beat in general and these will get worn for sure... ill give it to JB at least they didnt butcher this like they didone of my fav xii which is now dropping known as the 'flu game' ...now thats a sad, sad shoe and anyone who was around to own a OG pair or even seethat game CANT disagree

YALL BOYS LOVE TO COMPLAIN...DA SHAPE GONE CHANGE ONCE THEIR ON YOUR FEET...WELL IF U KNO HOW TO ROCK SHOES

dope
pimp.gif

Complain but to me I'm happy that there
Is no ugly sick face LOL
What's with this I hear aabout playoff 12s????

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by ed2trey

nt i need help, im not capable of making my own desicions. what should i buy?

these

ab626a63ec780679cc0fc1d0f7576e32cba7bd2b.pjpg

2142633395758611cb7fa1df8fce772d6154ab14.pjpg

or these

5bb168367461ccf5d42bdc1b56518fdac2616556.pjpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
lol

JB always finds a way to mess up a retro. I can never count on them (except for those glorious TB III's they released internationally).

Anybody who buys these are fools, I swear....they'll go for about 150+tax, if you save up another 70 or so bucks you can get the originals. They are toughand durable from reviews i heard, plus they use real leather.

Back
Top Bottom