Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

IMO the XII's are the most comfortable J's out of the lineup.

Already have the:

Black/ Red '03's, CDP's & Nubuck '09's. Can't wait til tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Originally Posted by BinYe

Damn... how y'all getting your shoes from SHOETRENDS already?

Sweet jesus.

I ordered the first day they hit the site...

Man i'm mad impatient.

Probably cuz you're further than me, maybe? I'm located in San Francisco and ShoeTrends is from Los Angeles. Shipped on 14th and received it on 16th.

Then i should have gotten it at latest, a day after you (i'm in Seattle).

Man, i wish i never knew that y'all got 'em already cuz i came home last night and felt like a close
relative left for the army without my knowledge (or when Little Foot's mom done died during the
movie "The Land Before Time"). I was mad heartbroken.

Most people will say, "Man, they're just shoes." But when that's all you have to look forward to
after so many months of anticipation... the reaction is type different (i wanted these in highschool,
but what kind of 14 year-old with a broke family has that kind of loot? The kids used to be so
fresh with their new J's... au contraire, your boy binye was such a scrub, you could use him to
wipe the cafeteria tables).

*plays Aaron Hall's I Miss You to commence shoe*

"I miss YYYOOUUUUU!!! I"m talkin' to you BAY BEHHH!!!! I miss YOOUUU!!!!!"

"Can i tell you how much i miss you baby!?!?!?!?!?!"

I believe i cried myself to sleep last night.

i have og's...ill cop when my money gets a little better. gotta get these space jams for now.

Originally Posted by strongsurvive21

has anyone ordered from pickyourshoes

I got mine from pickyourshoes, and they are a great store to order from, I ordered my 12's last friday and got them the wednesday after. they are definetlylegit

these been in da hood for a good couple of weeks already...they gonna sit till da space jams run out and cats need a plan b.

They sold them early at the exchange today I think by accident my dad and I got them for 95.99 each not including 10% off
smile.gif

Quality is the same as CDP, not better or worse. Can't complain, got my 3 pair $25 below retail each. CW is HOT!

I just picked up the CDP colorway and I'm happy. Easier to rock the white/black with more of the stuff I wear. These are hot though - no doubt. I love the12's.

4 1/2 Hours left till I get them. I wasn't really excited about goin to the mall today but ill proudly rock these until I get the JAMS Tues night.

I just went on Eastbay.com and they have the shoes with a ticker beside it saying when the shoes will be available. Has anyone ever seen that before with them?I wouldnt know cause it's been at least 3 yrs since I ordered anything from Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom