Detailed pics of white/red XX3s (from DVD)

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

I'm not going to cop for $185.

However, for $111 on swoosh...they sound enticing.
pimp.gif

and about that swoosh, can someone hook me up?? I would love to save the extra cash because JB will have me broke by the end of the year...shiiii I'mdamn near there now and we have 10 packs to go...geeesh!!

Originally Posted by Method Man

For my money, that's the best XX3 colorway by far. I could do without the gold, though.

Co-sign ... i am in love with these shoes , but the gold seems a little misplaced ... grey would be just fine

Yessir, these are much better than the All-Stars IMO
pimp.gif

I hope these are GR, so that I could cop em' for $140 @ work
smokin.gif

Is the toebox patent leather or leather...Ive watched the DVD a few times and cant tell

Sombody above mentioned the tongue...I know these are samples that explains the "jumpman" or "23" not being on them at the moment...I thinkthey would be hella tight if they made that design of both in the color of red same as the midsole...I think a black "MJ" stitching would have beenmore effecient in the presentation of these XX3's..

Originally Posted by Method Man

For my money, that's the best XX3 colorway by far. I could do without the gold, though.
I felt like that with the stealths at first but it doesn't anymore. It still a great looking shoe overall.

If the ankle area padding is red the shoe would be less plain. I'm on the fence with this colorway.

I think they're alright. TO ME, they're kind of boring compared to the three coloways release. In fact, I think all the colorways we have seen thatare coming out still are boring. Hopefully I'm wrong when we see a real pair.

EDIT: I just watched the DVD and I do think it looks pretty good. That clear red midsole will be sweet. I still like the wht/blk/red and stealths better.

For all those complaining about how plain they look, there is actually a light grey used for the anckle and stiching. So far these and titaniums are the bestcolorways IMO

these are nice, too, but all white shoes just dont do it for me, especially for 185. i really wish the white/black/red xx3 was made with that tumbled leatherupper and tongue, instead of the fake patent leather that crumples fast. easy pass for me.

i wonder if this is really the production model because there is no 23 or jumpman on the tongue that i can see. maybe its white and fades out.

Back
Top Bottom