DETROIT BASKETBALL! vol. Cavs and Wiz status

30t6p3b.gif
really pains me to see my team spiraling out of control like this

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I have zero respect for all those players. I wish the team could bench them without pay.

And in a year of collective bargaining agreement, this isn't going to help the players at all.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Can they waive T-Mac already? He needs to sign with a contender now. 
laugh.gif

SMH @ me for having those Pistons on my fantasy team. If it wasn't bad enough already.
mad.gif
F' that.... I hope TMAC falls off like steve francis and all the other bums who are overseas...

used to support this dude even in Detroit but this stunt just goes to show how much of a lame he really is. truly a bums  bum.

this franchise is a mess...need a donnie walsh revamp in there....gotta literally get rid of everything

-get rid of rip
-waive tmac
-get rid of prince
-waive ben wallace (don't know why he is still playing---has been a bum since 06)
-some how trade ben gordon and charlie V
-get rid of stuckey

-get rid of keuster ----no one respects him anymore after this...bring in someone with some tenure/respect (no one will sign there while the players are still there...its a bad cycle)

and finally SELL THE TEAM TO SOMEONE INVESTED IN THE FRANCHISE

keep:

-bynum (good back-up PG)
-monroe
-summers
-daye
-maxiell

Pathetic as hell...there should be something in the new agreement that makes players accountable and deduct pay for missing games or conduct detrimental to the team.

I have zero respect for all those players. I wish the team could bench them without pay.

And in a year of collective bargaining agreement, this isn't going to help the players at all.

laugh.gif

SMH @ me for having those Pistons on my fantasy team. If it wasn't bad enough already.
mad.gif
F' that.... I hope TMAC falls off like steve francis and all the other bums who are overseas...

used to support this dude even in Detroit but this stunt just goes to show how much of a lame he really is. truly a bums  bum.

this franchise is a mess...need a donnie walsh revamp in there....gotta literally get rid of everything

-get rid of rip
-waive tmac
-get rid of prince
-waive ben wallace (don't know why he is still playing---has been a bum since 06)
-some how trade ben gordon and charlie V
-get rid of stuckey

-get rid of keuster ----no one respects him anymore after this...bring in someone with some tenure/respect (no one will sign there while the players are still there...its a bad cycle)

and finally SELL THE TEAM TO SOMEONE INVESTED IN THE FRANCHISE

keep:

-bynum (good back-up PG)
-monroe
-summers
-daye
-maxiell

Pathetic as hell...there should be something in the new agreement that makes players accountable and deduct pay for missing games or conduct detrimental to the team.

Originally Posted by copped

laugh.gif

mad.gif

i remember dudes on here would get mad when i would call mcgrady an underacheiving loser back when he was still a top level player.    a complete waste of talent that coulda been so much better if he really wanted to put the work in.  dude never developed his game to make the transition when age caught up to him.   sad thing is if motivated dude could probably still play but the fact that contending teams didn't go after him hard this past offseason says all that needs to be said.

laugh.gif

mad.gif

i remember dudes on here would get mad when i would call mcgrady an underacheiving loser back when he was still a top level player.    a complete waste of talent that coulda been so much better if he really wanted to put the work in.  dude never developed his game to make the transition when age caught up to him.   sad thing is if motivated dude could probably still play but the fact that contending teams didn't go after him hard this past offseason says all that needs to be said.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

mad.gif

Calm down with the hate. It was not a good move of his to have a "headache" and laugh at his coach's ejection.

Cedric, I can tell you haven't watched him play this season to make that bolded statement. Smh. We ain't even mad at you, we just
laugh.gif
now.  

laugh.gif

mad.gif

Calm down with the hate. It was not a good move of his to have a "headache" and laugh at his coach's ejection.

Cedric, I can tell you haven't watched him play this season to make that bolded statement. Smh. We ain't even mad at you, we just
laugh.gif
now.  

Legit facts tho? Those are your opinions of dude. Nothing more, nothing less. He has been ok playing PG now. If that isn't transitioning his game, I don't know what is. 
laugh.gif

Legit facts tho? Those are your opinions of dude. Nothing more, nothing less. He has been ok playing PG now. If that isn't transitioning his game, I don't know what is. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

it's not an opinion,  dude has been an underacheiver and how you can't see that is beyond me.       what's your reasoning or excuse for him  admitting that he halfassed the 2003-04 season once things got bad in his last year in orlando.  the bottom line is he coulda been so much better then what he was  injuries or no injuries and alot of that boils down to some of his habits he has and has constantly shown.   at the end of the day  there's a reason contending teams didn't go hard on pursuing him this offseason when a past his prime but motivated mcgrady would be a good pickup for any team.

laugh.gif

it's not an opinion,  dude has been an underacheiver and how you can't see that is beyond me.       what's your reasoning or excuse for him  admitting that he halfassed the 2003-04 season once things got bad in his last year in orlando.  the bottom line is he coulda been so much better then what he was  injuries or no injuries and alot of that boils down to some of his habits he has and has constantly shown.   at the end of the day  there's a reason contending teams didn't go hard on pursuing him this offseason when a past his prime but motivated mcgrady would be a good pickup for any team.

laugh.gif
now.  
Read before you post. I said you haven't seen him play based on your bolded statement.

Chill with the other useless talk. This ain't even a T-Mac thread.  

laugh.gif
now.  
Read before you post. I said you haven't seen him play based on your bolded statement.

Chill with the other useless talk. This ain't even a T-Mac thread.  

the other "useless" talk is gettin to you because it's the truth. i've watched him play a few times this year, and i would consider him mediocre at best.

at the end of the day there's a reason why he's at where he's at now at this point in his career while guys like kg and kobe are still performing well and why someone like lebron will still be playing at a high level when he's 31 while mcgrady is a shell of his former self.

the truth hurts at times.

the other "useless" talk is gettin to you because it's the truth. i've watched him play a few times this year, and i would consider him mediocre at best.

at the end of the day there's a reason why he's at where he's at now at this point in his career while guys like kg and kobe are still performing well and why someone like lebron will still be playing at a high level when he's 31 while mcgrady is a shell of his former self.

the truth hurts at times.

Back
Top Bottom