Royce is a machine right now,

"Im in the best shape of my life lyrically" - Royce Da 5'9"

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

How has NOBODY mentioned Royce??

you didn't watch the vid? i mentioned A LOT of dudes
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Royce is a machine right now,

"Im in the best shape of my life lyrically" - Royce Da 5'9"

royce da 5'9 is a beast, if dudes havent been aware of him i suggest u go listen to boom, im the king, heartbeat, scary movies 1 and 2, king of kings, soldier story, just to name a few tracks

why is he a member of slaughterhouse is beyond me, hes ways ahead of them

royce da 5'9 is a beast, if dudes havent been aware of him i suggest u go listen to boom, im the king, heartbeat, scary movies 1 and 2, king of kings, soldier story, just to name a few tracks

why is he a member of slaughterhouse is beyond me, hes ways ahead of them

Yeah right, each member of the Slaughter is a beast. On half the tracks you can't pick a best verse. Joell and Joey are both really good. Crooked brings it usually too.

Yeah right, each member of the Slaughter is a beast. On half the tracks you can't pick a best verse. Joell and Joey are both really good. Crooked brings it usually too.

Detroit's rap scene has been dope. There was a period around '08 when Detroit was seriously running away with the underground.

Detroit's rap scene has been dope. There was a period around '08 when Detroit was seriously running away with the underground.

Frank n Dank suck and where very lucky they had Dilla... their acapellas are truly unbearable

Surprised noone mentioned producer Wajeed

...and Kid Rock
laugh.gif

Frank n Dank suck and where very lucky they had Dilla... their acapellas are truly unbearable

Surprised noone mentioned producer Wajeed

...and Kid Rock
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom