Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

Quis and Payroll should really just be a duo and take off on their own.

Tape jamming tho.

Payroll is my favorite rapper right now, dude is like Jeezy when Trap or Die came out. Dudes rhymes are sobering. I pray the brother never falls off.

It's been Payroll and Payroll since I first heard of these dudes

Baecation
Got Mines
So Long
Check My Resume
Can't Blend In
Forever

:pimp: :pimp: Much better production on here than from other stuff I've heard from them. They cut down on those beats that sound like mashing the fast forward button on a cassette player

Chief keef been on IG all day posting videos banging Detroit music, its a good look.

We next baby. All them mainstream dudes bout to run to the d trynna do videos and bite our sound. Jeezy even bout to claim the doughboyz again after disowning them.

hoosier bad boy 11 hoosier bad boy 11 I don't even know when. They was all posting his album on IG and twitter and ****. Son didn't post not 1 of their tapes since that one he did with them, only reason I know they still got his # is when he comes here they take pics with him at shows and ****. That's why a part of me wants them to win and he try to start claiming em and they *** his ***. Son tried one tape and gave up [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Jeezy absolutely sucks at being a label bead. His label is the epitome of a graveyard and doughboyz should've never ****** with that egghead *****

Jeezy is a terrrrrible A&R dude :lol: :lol: he lucked up on YG a couple years ago, but he's done nothing with everyone else who has been on CTE. Slick Pulla, Blood Raw, 211, etc. No semblance of a push outside of that compilation from like 2007

Yg already had a following when he discover the mustard sound. I remember I was banging that mixtape he had before he signed to him. Even had the almighty drake co sign

Last edited:
I thought slick had a chance seeing how big jeezy was. Then he had the mostknown verse in the classic (gone shake that *** ***** imma throw this money and whitegirl) And he had its slick which was and then what part 2. Bloodraw had Louie bag

I was a Slick supporter but when he got locked up it ****** everything up. Him and Blood Raw were street dudes so Jeezy can only do so much if they still dabbing w/ street ****

Actually went and seen blood raw perform years ago.

Jail supposed to make ya buzz bigger lol. But nah he probably did drop the ball, but he had the worse boss in the business also so it ain't help.u really gotta force feed dudes. DJ drama use to force feed us his artist. We could've hated their guts but we all knew for te hlove of money. Gucci always had whatever oj single, his artist single on his tapes. Jeezy tapes were jeezy and the industry. He finally dexided to do a rape with his artist that was like 5 songs and left it at that after he dropped it. No reason he didn't force mob life, **** was a banger. He got 1.5 million followers on IG and couldn't even post them boys new tape when they were lobbying for the whole city to buy his new forgettable album.

Last edited:
yams put me on to the doughboyz back in 2013 and i never jumped on it.

a homie put me on to the billboard brothers and this **** is fiyah.

talking that hustler talk.

Back
Top Bottom