Did Any Nters Pull Off Senior Pranks Successfully?

Originally Posted by iYen

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we did a few things. bought a couple thousand zip ties and handed them out, zip tied chairs to the ceilings, freshman to lockers, shut doors, etc. TP'd the school, like multiple hundreds of dollars worth of TP covering every inch of the school. we broke in and set up a tent in the school and slept there. we used to ride bikes through the halls, hot box the short bus, fake dog poo, snare traps to catch freshman, all that jazz. damn that was fun.

we did a few things. bought a couple thousand zip ties and handed them out, zip tied chairs to the ceilings, freshman to lockers, shut doors, etc. TP'd the school, like multiple hundreds of dollars worth of TP covering every inch of the school. we broke in and set up a tent in the school and slept there. we used to ride bikes through the halls, hot box the short bus, fake dog poo, snare traps to catch freshman, all that jazz. damn that was fun.

This one school was in the news back when I was in high school for paying a homeless dude to run around the school naked.

In elementry school I went to a private school that went from pre school to 12th grade. And apparently the seniors put farm animals in the elevator and let them run all over the....I never saw them but that was word around the school.

My senior year all they did was TP the courtyard, stacked a lot of desks outside of the doors, and took apart the tables and benches so the underclassmen couldn't eat out there.

This one school was in the news back when I was in high school for paying a homeless dude to run around the school naked.

In elementry school I went to a private school that went from pre school to 12th grade. And apparently the seniors put farm animals in the elevator and let them run all over the....I never saw them but that was word around the school.

My senior year all they did was TP the courtyard, stacked a lot of desks outside of the doors, and took apart the tables and benches so the underclassmen couldn't eat out there.

we poured a buncha baby oil on the stairs & watched & laughed at people bust they %!$ all day

we poured a buncha baby oil on the stairs & watched & laughed at people bust they %!$ all day

My other high school the seniors got a bunch of lab rats and some squirrels let them loose in the cafeteria during freshman lunch.
and at this high school that I graduated from they filled the longest hallway with sticky notes and in the middle it spelled Class of 2011.

My other high school the seniors got a bunch of lab rats and some squirrels let them loose in the cafeteria during freshman lunch.
and at this high school that I graduated from they filled the longest hallway with sticky notes and in the middle it spelled Class of 2011.

Back
Top Bottom