DID ANY1 else see this at the bet awards?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Chris Brown is this generation's Suge Knight?
My word.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

BET is a f'n mess for doin that girl like that..

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

for those saying it was intentional...what would be the purpose of that?
I don't think it was intentional. The backlash would be huge if it was. It was bad production that was rampant throughout the night starting with the pre-show. Heads should be rolling after what was supposed to be the network's biggest night was made to look like a high school talent show due to the production.
This. BET was very unorganized with this show. The pre show had lots of hiccups, so I knew the show would go the same way. I think they made an honest mistake and the tablet said one thing while the Teleprompter said another. Over all the show wasnt bad at all. Kevin Hart's Real Husband's of Hollywood had be dying .

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

for those saying it was intentional...what would be the purpose of that?
I don't think it was intentional. The backlash would be huge if it was. It was bad production that was rampant throughout the night starting with the pre-show. Heads should be rolling after what was supposed to be the network's biggest night was made to look like a high school talent show due to the production.
This. BET was very unorganized with this show. The pre show had lots of hiccups, so I knew the show would go the same way. I think they made an honest mistake and the tablet said one thing while the Teleprompter said another. Over all the show wasnt bad at all. Kevin Hart's Real Husband's of Hollywood had be dying .

They confused that poor girl. She probably would have been cool if someone off the camera hadn't basically ordered her to read the prompter at the moment she looked down at the tablet which had a totally different name
tired.gif

They confused that poor girl. She probably would have been cool if someone off the camera hadn't basically ordered her to read the prompter at the moment she looked down at the tablet which had a totally different name
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom