DID ANYONE ELSE GET THE "MALWARE DEFENSE" VIRUS FROM THIS PLACE?

mad.gif

im wondering if it came from here...pron sites turn into icons on your desktop
sick.gif

everytime i turned on the computer  and tried to search "malware defense removal" the computer shut off
indifferent.gif

and then everytime i got on the computer would freeze...it was horrible..

my dad paid $75 to get the comp fixed...he still doesnt know where virus came from...i told him i had no idea...knowing damn well it could be this site

is this the virus yall was talkin bout?

Originally Posted by GucciMane

had it. got rid of it.

firefox + adblock = FTW

i didnt have a chance SMH...like i said i couldnt even search for removal...hell 5 min after i turn on the comp my **+* turns right back off

Yeah, OP you got it from here 10000% sureI got it as well, luckily I got it from my browsing only laptop that's is old (a dell) so I did the factory restore, and the only site I browsed after I did that was NT and I got it again
smh.gif

Hell yeah op
laugh.gif

Do this, go download superantispyware, it'll scan and remove anything it finds for free

Than get firefox and download the add ons: adblock and no script plus. Than you can browse clean

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Hell yeah op
laugh.gif

Do this, go download superantispyware, it'll scan and remove anything it finds for free

Than get firefox and download the add ons: adblock and no script plus. Than you can browse clean

good thing you said that...otherwise id be chunking the deuce to NT and flippin like and acrobat

man .... why oh why don't I get into the computer tech business 75 dollars for 30mins tops of work ...... hell I did something like this for free the other day for one of my pops friends .. and yeah NT recently tried to dl and install it but my firewall picked it up first

Originally Posted by MrWavez

so wait its still possible to get it from this site???
Yup! Viruses are still popping up here on NT. 
Yesterday, upon entering the main General Forum page, a malware icon popped up.
Thank god I have a mac. The few times the pop up showed on my computer, I hit back and it bypassed it.

I got burned by malware like 3 weeks ago..
it was followed by a week of awkwardness after my mom saw the pr0n icons on the desktop..
(I was using the family PC)

and everytime I got on after that she would ask me if I was watching pr0n..
tired.gif

smh

This site has made my documents folder pop up consistently out of nowhere. It's mad annoying.

The problem I got from this site is that my documents folder pops up consistently. Does anybody know how to stop it?

Back
Top Bottom