Did Birdman allegedly throw a drink at Little Wayne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, I wasn't laying on top of my homie with only a female in the buffer zone. How I'ma look sliding sweaty cheeks on my dude's shins while he down there questioning his whole life?

Don't act like any of you haven't gang banged chicks with your homies before.  Even Goldenarmz and HBW did that

84a2528ece94dec7fa73b581d426b9c37ae3d9e.gif

Never been a part of said tomfoolery. Top, bottom or side.

Last edited:
When I'm hitting a chick doggy and put my thumb in her butt I can feel my thumb on my joint so anybody engaging in dp is on some real buffoonery

When I'm hitting a chick doggy and put my thumb in her butt I can feel my thumb on my joint so anybody engaging in dp is on some real buffoonery

ya not doing it properly
tip...you need the bigger guy to anchor during a dp

Bruh, I wasn't laying on top of my homie with only a female in the buffer zone. How I'ma look sliding sweaty cheeks on my dude's shins while he down there questioning his whole life?

Whether you're the top or the bottom of a DP, lives should be questioned no matter what :lol:

:rofl:

Homeboy in here talking like DP is the norm tho. :smh:

If one dude is getting sucked off and the other is hitting from the back that's way different then DP.

Last edited:
This new generation man smh

Its one thing if you and your homeboy sharin a chick- one hits and your homeboy is NOWHERE to be seen while your doin what it do and then you pass her. Never 2 dudes on one chick. Nah.

Last edited:

Don't act like any of you haven't gang banged chicks with your homies before.  Even Goldenarmz and HBW did that
NOPE...I almost did..my boy was getting head and I was fingering her...her box was so dry I just walked out...never did it again...ive smashed chicks with with my homies in the same room before tho...he had a chick and I had one..but thats about it

This new generation man smh

Its one thing if you and your homeboy sharin a chick- one hits and your homeboy is NOWHERE to be seen while your doin what it do and then you pass her. Never 2 dudes on one chick. Nah.
Meh
Me and my homie used to get orgies cracking all the time in college with this group of chicks. E&J brandy always got chicks open back then.

Last edited:
Meh
Me and my homie used to get orgies cracking all the time in college with this group of chicks. E&J brandy always got chicks open back then.

So youd rather you and your boy lock eyes wit eachother while one stroked and the other holds a head........yeah i know what clique you belong to....

Yall cats wilding In here

Yall telling me that you and ya mans would smash the same shorty At the same time?? There's no way Yall pipes wouldn't touch unless Yall pipes is the size of twizzlers, B.

Yall must be one of them down low brothas Ice-T was talking about in that episode of Law and Order SVU :lol:

Get the head while may mans back shot her then switchhh

So youd rather you and your boy lock eyes wit eachother while one stroked and the other holds a head........yeah i know what clique you belong to....
i mean if you wanna get technical it was always 3 or 4 other girls involved. Lights were always low or off. I could find myself smashing a chick from the back while she was sucking on box or she would be sucking pipe. And some other sexual activities are going on. Or I could on top of a chick and banging her mouth and she getting her curtain pulled on by her homegirls. Different combos happen, but I never crossed paths or any other funny nonsense happen. Great times man.

One of them girls are prolly married now with kids. :smh:

Last edited:
This fool just said you need the bigger guy to anchor?!?! 
roll.gif
 Some of ya'll really could have benefited from father figures 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom