Did Crank Lucas ever send out that video game he promised??

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by acosta2

he made some lame @!% trivia thread about himself claiming to send the winner a video game of their choice. last I remember, they hadn't received it, yet he still posting around here like a straight %@%$$. dude is a clown.
smh.gif
o_rly.jpg

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by acosta2

he made some lame @!% trivia thread about himself claiming to send the winner a video game of their choice. last I remember, they hadn't received it, yet he still posting around here like a straight %@%$$. dude is a clown.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i sent out a prize package for my 10,000th post the other week to AF1 Beast, but guess what...dood doesn't even know his own address, he gave me the wrongone
laugh.gif

Too busy trying to fix that monstrosity he calls a hairline. Ol' SpongeBob hairline havin' %#$

laugh.gif
I love how everyone is all defending Crank. Guaranteed if it was THB or some random person with less than 1,000 posts, everyone would go at the dude andbe like "HELL YEAH, WHERE'S THE GAME AT? HE WENT GHOST" or something along those lines.

But anyways carry on...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i sent out a prize package for my 10,000th post the other week to AF1 Beast, but guess what...dood doesn't even know his own address, he gave me the wrong one
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i sent out a prize package for my 10,000th post the other week to AF1 Beast, but guess what...dood doesn't even know his own address, he gave me the wrong one
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nah there was a little mishap on my end.
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Mister916

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nah there was a little mishap on my end.
laugh.gif

frown.gif
ahhhh my man
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm shipping it back out manana.

Back
Top Bottom