Did Drake bite an amaeur artist's music?

A video exposing the eerie similarities in unknown rapper big droski's 2012 demo tapes posted on YouTube and drakes late 2013/early 2014 music 

Are they all just sheer coincidence after coincidence after coincidence after coincidence after coincidence..... Or did drake actually listen to the tapes and draw influence from them???

I'm hoping I can get some actual opinions and not just an attack on me if you think I suck haha

indifferent.gif

This is a fail on so many levels.

Oh & please, for the love of god...start investing in your music man. That school microphone your'e recording with in your closet isn't going to cut it brah.

You gotta be ******* kidding me. Whoever is the rapper in the video sucks and needs to go apply for a job at Home Depot or something.

I actually thought I saw Big Droski's name in the liner notes of Room For Improvement, so I'm glad there's some confirmation finally.

Drake is definitely biting the musical stylings of big droski.
You gotta be ******* kidding me. Whoever is the rapper in the video sucks and needs to go apply for a job at Home Depot or something.
This is a fail on so many levels.

Oh & please, for the love of god...start investing in your music man. That school microphone your'e recording with in your closet isn't going to cut it brah.
i'll take my one cosigner, preciate it bro

the rest of y'all jokes weren't particularly funny lol kinda though, if I was in your position I'd hate and shade and doubt too.

majority of the songs i did were with no mic at all just a macbook.

anybody can go in the studio with a hot beat and some hype and gas(not talkin bout tree) and make some **** people dig. and still lack substance or originality. just sound like everyone else so the dude's in the hiphop forums don't tell you you're different there fore you suck.

anyways, I never said my **** was hot, i said it was bitten. i know with completely 0 studio equipment the **** ain't gon sound like a the album of the year. they were demos. So saying it sounds ****** or the mic is childish is like calling a fat girl fat. No ish sherlock homie. at least tell me my lyrics are weak lol then I can take your diss serious. but um, not gonna lie I prolly won't believe you.

and furthermore to address the haters and flexers, at the end of the day I'm still a dude that's gonna be paid (oh yeah I'm a business owner/entrepreneur), still gonna have all the chicks I rapped about, and still the dude who spit drake quotes a year before him,

I'm inclined to believe you recorded all this the other day. I'm not totally sure but my spidey senses are tingling
na , i know i posted on april fools, but this is all old stuff. just go search 'bigdroski" in youtube and click on the channel. I have one recent song and every other song was posted 2012 and 2 of them were early early 2013

But

the fact you think that and my songs are in fact legitimately years old says somethin!

na , i know i posted on april fools, but this is all old stuff. just go search 'bigdroski" in youtube and click on the channel. I have one recent song and every other song was posted 2012 and 2 of them were early early 2013

But

the fact you think that and my songs are in fact legitimately years old says somethin!

Yeah, it says something. I'm not sure it says what you think it says.

i'll take my one cosigner, preciate it bro

the rest of y'all jokes weren't particularly funny lol kinda though, if I was in your position I'd hate and shade and doubt too.

majority of the songs i did were with no mic at all just a macbook.

anybody can go in the studio with a hot beat and some hype and gas(not talkin bout tree) and make some **** people dig. and still lack substance or originality. just sound like everyone else so the dude's in the hiphop forums don't tell you you're different there fore you suck.

anyways, I never said my **** was hot, i said it was bitten. i know with completely 0 studio equipment the **** ain't gon sound like a the album of the year. they were demos. So saying it sounds ****** or the mic is childish is like calling a fat girl fat. No ish sherlock homie. at least tell me my lyrics are weak lol then I can take your diss serious. but um, not gonna lie I prolly won't believe you.

and furthermore to address the haters and flexers, at the end of the day I'm still a dude that's gonna be paid (oh yeah I'm a business owner/entrepreneur), still gonna have all the chicks I rapped about, and still the dude who spit drake quotes a year before him,

Stop it.

Back
Top Bottom