Did I fail My Drug Test?

So today i had to take a drug test at Quest Diagnostics for a job. I am currently dirty so I had my friend give me some pee and I jocked a condom full into the test. I measure the temperature outside in my car before I went in and the pee came up as being 95 degrees. I went in and placed the clean in the cup and gave it to the woman, she was like "hmm I'm just trying to figure out why the temperature is so low. It is reading 89 degrees. The form for the test had a box that said was specimen between 90 and 100 degrees. She checked no and wrote 89 degrees under the remarks section. She told me that they may have me come back to retake because of the low temp.

my question is, will they really give me a second chance or did i automatically fail?

Cliffs:
-Used friends pee for drug test
-Thermometer read 89 degrees
-Woman said they may have me come back, but still accepted the specimen
-pretty sure I automatically fail, wondering if any one know if I will get a second opportunity

I've been trying to got on their for years. My sister is a big wig at their location here in KC. Yea you probably failed though, maybe they might let you slide seeing as how it's only 1 degree off. Next time take it in a travel shampoo bottle, get some hand warmers and rubberbands. That'll keep it at temperature. Or if you can find a glass bottle to use, it stays hotter way easier.

Good luck!

dude.. its ONE degree under. they will either just accept it and pass u, or have u go back for a 2nd test. i wouldnt be too worried if i were u..

Back
Top Bottom