Did i get ripped off?

i traded my tiddany lows today (from like 10 yers ago) that had paint chipping, og nothing (no og laces insols box nothing), and dirt everywhere for ds tiffany highs and 70 bucks. If my lows where cleaned they could be 8/10 with og nothing.

Was that a good trade for me or and equal one or a bad one.

If bad how much did i lose

Nah, I don't think you got ripped off. If they were beat then you probably won especially since you got cash with them. The highs suck as far as quality when compared to the lows though.

Again, people assume shoes' price are based on how rare they are but if they are beat they're worth nothing.

You see people selling beat lightning 4s for 500$ but no one ever buy them cause that's not what they're worth.

That's why I asked for pics of your Tiff because if they were beat,you got a brand new pair instead (of course tiff highs are less rare) you win

Again, people assume shoes' price are based on how rare they are but if they are beat they're worth nothing.

You see people selling beat lightning 4s for 500$ but no one ever buy them cause that's not what they're worth.

That's why I asked for pics of your Tiff because if they were beat,you got a brand new pair instead (of course tiff highs are less rare) you win
i assumed he could have gotten more because he said the low's were 8/10. That to me is still wearable. High's right now are selling for 300. I still think he could have asked for a little more money on top.

If you got pics of your lows, we'll be able to tell you but something people say a pair is 8/10 whereas others say it's a 5/10. Relativity my friend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom