Did "SMH" originate on NT? Vol. Damn, It's Everywhere Now...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Kramer

There's places on the internet besides NT?
Now we know who on NT doesn't read anything other than the first post/title
pimp.gif
Really? Cuz a bunch of people on the first page were sayin how SMH originated on other websites, hence my reply
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

There's places on the internet besides NT?
Now we know who on NT doesn't read anything other than the first post/title
pimp.gif
Really? Cuz a bunch of people on the first page were sayin how SMH originated on other websites, hence my reply
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You must be young. That started on aol messenger.
Congrats, you must be old.

I've had AIM for about 10 years now, haven't heard it used once...Maybe it was used earlier?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I gotta guess you have no friends (or maybe none of yours used it and you never came across a stranger who used it
laugh.gif
). AOL chats in 2000-2004 had all those frequently used acronym words. The messengers died out but the terms are still used.
laugh.gif
Never hearing some internet lingo = not having friends, gotcha
wink.gif

As I said, never heard it amongst my peers, nor did I go into chats - That's probably the reason though.

I've had AIM for about 10 years now, haven't heard it used once...Maybe it was used earlier?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I gotta guess you have no friends (or maybe none of yours used it and you never came across a stranger who used it
laugh.gif
). AOL chats in 2000-2004 had all those frequently used acronym words. The messengers died out but the terms are still used.
laugh.gif
Never hearing some internet lingo = not having friends, gotcha
wink.gif

As I said, never heard it amongst my peers, nor did I go into chats - That's probably the reason though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember back in 06-07 using SMH on aim and nobody knew what it was...Im pretty sure....all the forums that had the Smiley faces with SMH on it were the the first to start it....including us....

I remember back in 06-07 using SMH on aim and nobody knew what it was...Im pretty sure....all the forums that had the Smiley faces with SMH on it were the the first to start it....including us....

i remember the first person on niketalk i ever seen use the term smh was shoes4life...

but ive been on niketalk since december 99.....and....what the earth does YNS mean???

i remember the first person on niketalk i ever seen use the term smh was shoes4life...

but ive been on niketalk since december 99.....and....what the earth does YNS mean???

Back
Top Bottom