did something back in the day on NT and not proud---want to make things right...

894F77C7-D143-46B6-AC6E-019E81CAD9DF.png

Never scammed anyone, I gave NT my all during my teenage years. I was working at Niketown New York and used to give out info on restocks,

Many might not remember but i helped a lot of people when Galaxy foams and DB 3s dropped, i was holding a few pairs for people here, gave out info for restocks and what time we would re-release the shoe.

There were a couple of cinnamon 12 packs at my local Target. Picked one up today courtesy of this thread (never heard of em until I seen this thread back on page 1 yesterday).

OP held himself accountable. See /thread
Dude was like nah man you did wrong, off with your head slash Die slow, no excuses.

Where did I talk about death? I said it’s a lame thing to do. Go reread and come back to me.

Hilarious that scamming a dude and then apologizing ten years later is OK. Respect him trying to make things right but he’s still a lame for scamming AT ALL.

We talking about something that happened YEARS ago??? Lemme tell you what the tried to do to me years ago

Back
Top Bottom