did something back in the day on NT and not proud---want to make things right...

he scammed you?

nahh he scammed mondaynightraw with some 7s a few years ago. Monday made a thread about receiving the kicks in used condition and not DS like the listing said

spot rusherz said ship the shoes back. Shoes were shipped back and dude kept the kicks and the money

but this dude Hyper came out of left field and paypal’d Mondaynightraw the $200 as the good guy he is :pimp:

12F1521A-EE07-4E2D-AC80-D7544BB61695.png

If Unicornhunter comes in here to repent for sins committed for ripping off that dude in the Off White Thread... :rofl:

Who remembers ChitownLegend? He pretended to be some other dude and even had another sn posing as his gf, it was ChitownMami or something like that. He used to go on HT and brag about scamming people on ISS and even here. He posted pics here of him and his gf, but MisterP knew the real dude in the pics and exposed him.

I remember that. When you said chitownlegend, MisterP is who I pictured.

Dude had his own drama on these boards. :smh:

Dreaface :nerd:

nahh he scammed mondaynightraw with some 7s a few years ago. Monday made a thread about receiving the kicks in used condition and not DS like the listing said

spot rusherz said ship the shoes back. Shoes were shipped back and dude kept the kicks and the money

but this dude Hyper came out of left field and paypal’d Mondaynightraw the $200 as the good guy he is :pimp:

"Monday" :lol:

Oh snap, you may be right. I mixed up Dreaface and dunks87.

Dudes pretending to be girls was soo common back then. Clown ****. :smh:

The picture and them thangs were real tho :evil:

Read thru all pages, wow lol

Good job OP, wack **** that you did but we were all young, we all did dumb ****

The fact u trying to make it right is the way to go

Make the IG and msg him yourself tho, finish what you started, you are at the goal line, 2nd down with the best running back to win, dont throw the ball

Can't remember the name, but what were those devices that became popular in the early 2000's that folks were texting with? They were sort of like a BlackBerry but had a flip function.
Sidekick

This is hilarious because Spot and MNR are both on Twitter and have mad overlap in terms of following/followers :lol: I have to imagine they chopped it up about this years ago.

Man if we could only get that scamming *** bamma that y’all loved @face82 or whatever his name is to run me back my countdown pack or at least the bread.

Back
Top Bottom