Did the industry use up 2 Chainz hype n throw him out lmao

Riot is his only good song imo

I liked Chainz because dude's gimmick was so outrageous. His punchlines were so ridiculous Twitter came up with a hashtag that was like "#****2ChainzWouldSay" and they'd come up with the funniest bars it sounded like Chainz already rapped it. :lol:

His style does get old after awhile. He never made good music on his own. Always needed a feature or needed to be a feature to stay hot. Riot was like his only solo hit. He's just not someone you put on when you're in the crib chillin by yourself and need something to vibe to. Nothing deeper than what's on the surface.

View media item 1648739View media item 1648740

I was just thinking bout this dude today. Tru Realigion is forever a classic trap mixtape to me.

But dear gawd was his debut album TRASH, that thing hit the recycle bin FAST. His second album was better but for some reason the sound on it just aint age well or I just dont wanna hear it even most of it is still on my phone.

Freebase was ok. Deleted more than half of it and gave up on him afterwards. Didnt even download his last mixtape

At least with Future I had songs from him BEFORE Monster, Beast Mode, 56 Nights & DS2 came out. I really dont see the same thing happening to him. But Migos, Young Thug & Fetty most likely aint gon be cared bout sooner or later

Dudes like Bankroll Fresh bout to come thru and take they spot

Chainz is actually chillin. He's wasn't an industry type cat to begin with but capitalized off his huge buzz in 2011/2012. I see him every so often still and he hasn't gone Hollywood like a lot of other Atlanta rappers who maintained for a come up...
His Babymoms still stays about 2 miles away from me behind the Kroger lol chainz is getting ghostwriting checks on the low as well

He's never been that good to me. Few hot joints, but I clearly do not understand how he and big Sean got as popular as they did. Seems like there are thousands of rappers that can do what they do. He took over dro's Lane and his buzz died.

How in the blue hell are yall naming tracks to boats and not list No Lie. That is one of my favorite beats of all time. What Drake did to that song :smh:

his label looking like a flop, hes trying hard to push skooly which shouldve happened 3-4 years ago

Future will be next. Makes bangers but doesn't say ****. Bangers are cool. Saying **** is cooler.

future fans will move on to another rapper by the end of the year, its the same process for every rapper in that lane

I'd expect an SWS to not feel what the wizard spits. If you can relate he says aplenty.

Calling people like me SWS is hilarious. You sound pathetic. I'll bump this in 2017 and see where Futures at...

Back
Top Bottom