did you go RAW when you lost your v-card

Yall cats..

My first time, I wore a condom. It was either a trojanenz lubricated (baby blue wrapper) or a regular magnum. I didn't busy AT ALL. I knew that I was gonna smash that night, so I fapped 10 minutes before shorty came through. She comes through, I make the move and we get it popping. It goes for mad long...I had to fake and say that I busted :smh:
It was horrible :lol:

Thankfully, I was able to make up for it the next day. And I did it the right way. (Once I moved from regular Trojans to Trojan Exstasy...mannnn :pimp:)

The first time I smashed raw, shorty was on the BC shot. I was wreck less for not even going to get tested together :smh:, just took her word for it but thankfully she was clean. So fats forward, I put it in, and :wow: it felt..crazy. The juices..the moisture..the hair stubble from her area rubbing against the base of my joint. Sheesh. :smh: :smh:

better question is if you wore timbs when you lost your v card.

I remember when I was younger, met up with my first after a couple of years again and started off with a rubber. She said go raw and I didn't hesitate to toss that **** across the room.

Nah. I think I wanted to but she wouldn't allow it. Fair enough cuz we split like a week after.

She wasn't a virgin though. Pretty sure someone had already broke that freaks hymen.
:lol: I had just turned 13, probably was still shooting dog water :lol:
Someone dudes don't pop the cherry. I know dudes who were ******* 3rd that popped them joints.

Yall cats..

My first time, I wore a condom. It was either a trojanenz lubricated (baby blue wrapper) or a regular magnum. I didn't busy AT ALL. I knew that I was gonna smash that night, so I fapped 10 minutes before shorty came through. She comes through, I make the move and we get it popping. It goes for mad long...I had to fake and say that I busted :smh:
It was horrible :lol:

Thankfully, I was able to make up for it the next day. And I did it the right way. (Once I moved from regular Trojans to Trojan Exstasy...mannnn :pimp:)

The first time I smashed raw, shorty was on the BC shot. I was wreck less for not even going to get tested together :smh:, just took her word for it but thankfully she was clean. So fats forward, I put it in, and :wow: it felt..crazy. The juices..the moisture..the hair stubble from her area rubbing against the base of my joint. Sheesh. :smh: :smh:

Underrated feeling right there :lol:

She wasn't a virgin though. Pretty sure someone had already broke that freaks hymen.
:lol: I had just turned 13, probably was still shooting dog water :lol:
Someone dudes don't pop the cherry. I know dudes who were ******* 3rd that popped them joints.
This is true.

Only virgin I smashed I didn't pop it the first time.

Had me wondering if she lied to me about being a virgin because of pop the cherry :lol:

This is true.

Only virgin I smashed I didn't pop it the first time.

Had me wondering if she lied to me about being a virgin because of pop the cherry :lol:
Yeah, I found out after taking the chick I was with through highschool vcard that not all chicks hymen will tear.

Back
Top Bottom