diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

dre been beating on women. multiple women

its weird that he never caught flak for it either

I think a lot of it is due to the time period. We didn’t have social media back then and unfortunately the troubles women faced then were not a big concern in the news like they are today (MeToo movement changed that).

Thats kind of a conspiracy theory IMO >D

Ashanti wrote the track, but her vocals had a certain magic to it so the producer had JLo sing the verses but left Ashanti on the hook. Happens all the time, only a small percentage of pop singers write their own music, Taylor swift types are an anomaly.

Your maybe thinking, well why not put "featuring Ashanti", well it was already featuring Ja Rule in the first place so that would look kinda weird.

Kinda like we all know it wasnt 2pac singing on "Keep Ya Head Up" or "Dear Mama".
I’m not talking about a song with Ashanti.
First time hearing of that claim. The young lady(who is now Old) that got her voice used in place of JLo was a no namer. Background Singer sort.

Edit: Natasha Ramos is her name. Said they even kept her laugh in the track, when JLo performed it live they still used Natasha Laugh even

Last edited:
"Day room" prolly the worst new slang term NYC has come out with.
If you haven't been to jail, you wouldn't understand the significance of it :lol:

In County Jail, you share a cell with your bunkie for pretty much 18 hours a day. They let you out into the pod for each meal period, and in between meals there is an hour "rec". In between breakfast and lunch it is the Gym, but in between lunch and dinner it's the "multi purpose room" or day room, which is like a 20x10 room. Which is pretty small, but compared to a standard 7x8 cell is much more spacious.

You got a rack full of books and magazines, and this is a refuge away from the trouble makers. On Sundays they will have social workers and pastors come in for church.

Russell was the outlier. He got low before the heat turned up. Diddy is already cooked and being watched, as soon as he tries to board a flight to a non-extradition country that flight is getting grounded. He’s in their crosshairs now.
All he gotta do is go to a country adjacent to a non extradition one.

If everything they saying about dude is true he can smuggle himself out the country.

Last edited:
I think a lot of it is due to the time period. We didn’t have social media back then and unfortunately the troubles women faced then were not a big concern in the news like they are today (MeToo movement changed that).
The big thing here is video. Cats were still doing the regular "why now" type of **** until you could see him clear as day.

If you haven't been to jail, you wouldn't understand the significance of it :lol:

In County Jail, you share a cell with your bunkie for pretty much 18 hours a day. They let you out into the pod for each meal period, and in between meals there is an hour "rec". In between breakfast and lunch it is the Gym, but in between lunch and dinner it's the "multi purpose room" or day room, which is like a 20x10 room. Which is pretty small, but compared to a standard 7x8 cell is much more spacious.

You got a rack full of books and magazines, and this is a refuge away from the trouble makers. On Sundays they will have social workers and pastors come in for church.

I get it, still one of the worst new slang words and sounds even dumber when I hear people using it. :lol:

The big thing here is video. Cats were still doing the regular "why now" type of **** until you could see him clear as day.

Precisely. I think when the Ray Rice incident happened and there was actually clear cut video of it everything changed (for the better of course) with things like this

Waiting for diddy to announce that he’s actively seeking help and asks for privacy during these trying times
giphy.gif

Sean should've hit this move in da video since that's about as serious as he is taking this.

I’d respect a “Aye yall I ****ed up, I was high and drunk and out of my mind back then” rather then this crocodile teary *** apology.

That **** was wack and transparent.

Back
Top Bottom