didnt see this coming.....Nike Air Griffey Max GD II (black / black / white / varsity red)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by timbo109

they 109 in vim around my way.

black/reds?
vim in the heights?
yes sir, and da footco in 181.

They're not moving from VIM for 109.  They'll be like $49.99 there eventually.  Anybody know how these fit?  I def. want both OG colors.  If they run the same as Griffey 1's, I guess they're true to size, but I never know with Nike anymore.

actually they're moving slow but sure...don't wait 7 months to buy these thinking you're gonna gonna find your size....

Heard about his retirement, and started to get these in a impulse buy the other day. Talked myself out of it though, would never wear them.

actually they're moving slow but sure...don't wait 7 months to buy these thinking you're gonna gonna find your size....

I'm thinking more like a month or two.  Also I'm not in NY right now I'm up in Boston, so some stuff just doesn't move here at all.  I can think of about 3 different spots that still have copper and eggplant foams just sitting on the shelf, and the footlocker downtown still has Freshwater Griff 1's sitting around collecting dust, so these should be well under $100 in a month or so.  Too much other stuff to cop.  I need like 3-5 pairs of infrared 90's.

retrospect-revived-nike-air-griffey-max-2-og-black-emerald-2.jpg

eek.gif

When??!!

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

These are nice but I wont pay anything near retail.
I wish I would've been smarter with the AM Griffey 1.

I bought these two at retail:

nike-air-griffey-max-1-black-red-8.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-1-volt-1.jpg

smh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

These are nice but I wont pay anything near retail.
I wish I would've been smarter with the AM Griffey 1.

I bought these two at retail:

nike-air-griffey-max-1-black-red-8.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-1-volt-1.jpg

smh.gif
its not your fault wit da volts, those got restocked after they flew off da shelves da first time and nike got greedy.

da cincinatti joints u should've waited for, but look on da bright side that is now da hardest color to find right now since it only had one run vs da mariner/freshwater, and volts

both getting re-stocked. and are now plentiful.

Nike always gets greedy ninjahood. The volts are definitely a classic colorway. I wanted a pair of griffeys but just couldn't pull the trigger, I think it's better to go hunting for stuff that was released a few years ago that you didn't get a chance to pick up.

So do these fit true to size like the Griffey 1's or are they a little bigger? Just curious, cause I think I'm gonna Shoetrends the black/red and the white pairs.

Fresh but waiting for them to go on sale and then get the discount..Not worth Retail or 30% discounted price

I miss all of the Alpha Project releases. I know a few more of these are coming, heard about 2 or 3 new samples, but didn't see them..

hello, I know last post here is like 6 years old, but I have a request : does anyone have pics of the white GD II with some red elements (the "line" inside, the swoosh...). I don't think these were retro'ed, but saw them on ebay like 6 months ago but can't find them anymore...

Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom