Difference Between 2006 & 2011 Jordan 7 Cardinals?

The lace tips, the flaps are thicker, the leather is better on the 2006's I think (don't quote me on that one), and the shape is a little different.

The triangle on the heel of the 2011 is correct as far as how it was on the originals.

The lace tips.

As far as the quality, they're not much different. I'd rather have the 2011's honestly.

*edit* And honestly, if you want a shoe that was as close to the original as possible, you shouldnt worry about the lace tips anyways.

The tongue was very thin on the 2011 compared to the 2006, triangle on the back, lace tips, and obviously better overall quality on the 2006 pair

Originally Posted by aphexacid

The triangle on the heel of the 2011 is correct as far as how it was on the originals.

The lace tips.

As far as the quality, they're not much different. I'd rather have the 2011's honestly.

*edit* And honestly, if you want a shoe that was as close to the original as possible, you shouldnt worry about the lace tips anyways.

This.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

The lace tips.

agree

On the 2006 gold lace tips and silver lace tips on the 2011 and the back where the 23 sign is at the colors are reverse and a little size difference on the lettering of the tongue and jumpmans near the ankles... that's pretty much it.

Back
Top Bottom