difference between men and women - not much reading and pics. perfect for NT

I'm crying at shorty giving @Willchamberlain points for basic hygiene man
roll.gif
Bro i promise I had to teach her how to give the dome because she only did it twice before cuz son always had the musty balls. Go hoop, spray axe, go see girl n try to smash. That **** blew my mind when she told me but I'll take it. My dial stay handy son
How you teach her bro?
Yo NT be having me WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Not at all. Think deep about. Who came up with this shower once every 24 hour thing/ why couldnt it had been once every 4 hours or once every 13 hours. people are stuck they have to shower every 24 hours or get struck down.

If i shower int he morning and Im just chilling around the house or go to the store etc I wont shower until probably the next night before bed
You're either unemployed or...nah son you just unemployed. Who doesn't shower before every work/school day? This baffles me.

You don't need to think deep about it. Regardless of your feelings, our days revolve around a 24 hour time frame. You're either not doing enough in the day to realize you need a daily shower or you're just plain ol' coo with smelling like rat shi* in front of your peoples
word. how do you put on a suit/whatever you wear to work without taking a shower 
sick.gif
 spending the whole day feeling gross

Locked your keys in your car.

Woman: Calls tow or locksmith.

Man: Breaks window.

Misplaced the remote.

Woman: Patiently looks around and finds the remote.

Man: Stares at the TV.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I've literally had the "Your TV was interrupted" screen on for like an hour

Back
Top Bottom