Difference between OG, CDP, and 2013 Retro He Got Game 13s

I just copped a pair of 2013 He Got Games

Used to have a pair of CDP 13s back in 08

My 2013 He Got Games, but the White leather on the side... is it just me, or is the quality so bad? seems like its paper

The part where I am pointing to, the white leather....  I dont know is it just me?  the shape and

texture almost looks like variants.....

Anybody who has OG or CDP 13s, also notice something similar in comparisson to the 2013 release? or is it just I'm trippin

Last edited:
to be honest with you they all look the same to me. now the og bred 4s, retro 4s and lastly the 2012 bred 4s all look diffrent. nike air>nubuck> suede

Last edited:
Have the OGs, had the CDP, & the '13 retros.

'98 are of course very sturdy like tanks cuz, they're made for basketball, slight higher cut.
'08 Virtirally similar, slightly lower, not as pebbled.
'13 slight off-white upper, less padded, 2013 inscription behind Jordan tab near toe box, and more pebbled then '08 pair.

Honestly they're all great IMO. No severe changes, and all great quality.

huh? jordan brand made a special edition XIII in tribute to the movie he got game?

what the hell?? where was I?

whats the difference between the regular white black XIII and this he got game edition?

:nerd:

huh? jordan brand made a special edition XIII in tribute to the movie he got game?

what the hell?? where was I?

whats the difference between the regular white black XIII and this he got game edition?

:nerd:

you didn't know? it was called the he got game pack.

included the foam pearls, royal foams, the black toe XIIIs (these), and others.

ive worn the CDP ones quite a few times and they good quality imo, got the 2013s still sitting in box they look good to me tho, both good retros

my 2 cents about the CDP

was good quality for sure. I think CDP quality fell off after the 7/16 pack dropped

I remembering buying my pack in a 10 even tho I wear a 9, 9.5... left shoe creased HARD on the 1st wear... plus I drove a manual at the time so the left shoe was destined for it I guess. :lol:

my 2 cents about the CDP

was good quality for sure. I think CDP quality fell off after the 7/16 pack dropped

I remembering buying my pack in a 10 even tho I wear a 9, 9.5... left shoe creased HARD on the 1st wear... plus I drove a manual at the time so the left shoe was destined for it I guess. :lol:
One thing I hated most about driving stick was creasing one of my shoes WAY more than the other cuz my clutch was SUPER stiff. :smh:

The 2013s are fine to me overall quality wise. The biggest complaint that I have with them is they took out some of the ankle padding compared to the OG/CDPs. My CDPs are still fine so I passed on the 2013s, but the 2013s aren't too bad.

I have both CDP and 2013s. They look very similar but the CDP has more padding and a bigger tounge. The leather on the 2013 is more off white than CDP. The CDP also fits a bit bigger too. Both pairs are 10.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom