DILLAGENCE MIXTAPE NOV.27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Busta Rhymes and Mick Boogie are collabing on a mixtape with previously unreleased traks recorded by Busta and J Dilla.

This will be sure fire for any Beat Junkie and another tribute to the Legend......And is a free d/l....

All of these Dilla tracks be the same ones I already heard from past projects. I hope the beats are truly unreleased joints. I just hope Busta gets da rightfeatures on this, maybe he can return to vintage form(probably won't)

smokin.gif

my boy played me some unreleased dilla beats house shoes gave him a while back. if its those, then
pimp.gif

any chance this could be better than Big Bang Theory (or whatever Busta's last album was called)?

This album is bananas! Rah Digga, Cassidy, and of course Busta Buss kilt these beats!......A nice prequel to his upcoming album.....

Just started it. Loving the intro...the genesis flip on the intro is dope. "While the dilla legacy live on!!!" Some used beats, but dilla was knownfor having multiple artists work on the same beat.

THAT RAEKWON $%%$ IS FIRE! Has the beat from the lonious on the intro I always wanted to hear more of. And rae killed it. Some beats from his 05 beat cds I wasprivileged enough to get my hands on.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love it. I can never get enough of this dude's production. Never. And Busta has always sounded ill over Dilla's beats.

the joint Other Side of the Road goes hard. Dilla sounds like Dre on Jay-Z's Trouble. Dillagence is hot though.highly recommended.

eek.gif
eek.gif
i d/l this morning before class and popped it in on the way to school, isssh is straight crack.

Back
Top Bottom