Dinner and a movie in LA or somewhere near? suggestions?

Planning on taking my girl out on a date to a movie.. but then i remember they had those theaters with waitresses serving you type of joint. (for her birthday also so i want to do something special - no pics )

anyone know if they have one in LA or near Burbank?

anyone ever been to one and suggestion of a place?

- price range i should expect to pay for 2 (dinner)
- how much is movie ticket?
- Dress code? dress to impress? casual? or something i would wear at home?
- is there some type of reservation that i need to make?

pimp.gif

Planning on taking my girl out on a date to a movie.. but then i remember they had those theaters with waitresses serving you type of joint. (for her birthday also so i want to do something special - no pics )

anyone know if they have one in LA or near Burbank?

anyone ever been to one and suggestion of a place?

- price range i should expect to pay for 2 (dinner)
- how much is movie ticket?
- Dress code? dress to impress? casual? or something i would wear at home?
- is there some type of reservation that i need to make?

pimp.gif

^ thats the best way to do it. love seein movies there, and the food is pretty good too. seats are incredibly comfy.

^ thats the best way to do it. love seein movies there, and the food is pretty good too. seats are incredibly comfy.

Dude. Everyone on #NT knows to hit me up when u come to LA. If u wanna do something unique I say go to the chinese theatre oin hollywood, grab a hamburger from tommys (on rampart and beverly) then dip to griffeth park observatory, catch the planettarium shows, and kiss your girl at the top of the telescope
pimp.gif

Dude. Everyone on #NT knows to hit me up when u come to LA. If u wanna do something unique I say go to the chinese theatre oin hollywood, grab a hamburger from tommys (on rampart and beverly) then dip to griffeth park observatory, catch the planettarium shows, and kiss your girl at the top of the telescope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

pimp.gif
brah havent talked to you in awhile..

i wish i can make that plan, but me and my girl already broke up... on new years day
eyes.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

pimp.gif
brah havent talked to you in awhile..

i wish i can make that plan, but me and my girl already broke up... on new years day
eyes.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

shell get back with you when she realizes she loves you. stop trippen

here fatty 3108029066

hit me

shell get back with you when she realizes she loves you. stop trippen

here fatty 3108029066

hit me

Back
Top Bottom