Diplomats VS State Property VOL. who was da better collective?

The dips was cute n all and if your into swag rap **** , cool.

All im saying is when it comes down to SAYING SOMETHING, thats sp.

What your life like.- sig
Its not right. - sp
The life. -free & sig
Never die- chris

Dips aint never had that kinda grit. they were with out question banger city tho.

Im just sayin, Sp had n_'s makin ugly faces off that hard hittin ****.

You can't convince me otherwise

"My AK was my aka before my ABC's that had me A OK"

The dips :pimp:

But srsly, the fact that the ROC had two camps so solid that you can even discuss/ponder who was the greater out of the two is a statement in itself

:x :x :x :x

Last edited:
State property 1 and 2 > Killa season

I always liked both and I think dips etc put out better albums but that's probably just because sp never really put out ****.

The original state property sountrack is a ******* great album though

Dips, its not even close. What the Dips did for the culture for that minuscule amount of time was HUGE. Think about how pink tees from footlocker were selling out everywhere yet you could find State Property gear at any Ross, Tj Maxx and Marshall's.

Dips had all their solo acts hot as a stove top while Oschino and Sparks were barely getting studio time....

It's not even close!

Cam's verse on "we are the champions" takes me back man. Kanye sampling Queen...I miss the ROC (minus the camel)

Does anybody have the audio or video of the freestyle cam spit in the booth when you put purple haze into a computer?

In terms of RAPPIN ill take beans over cam all day.

That gully rap>>>> that cartoon rap

Dipset by a mile.

Yeah Sigel had some of the hip-hops best bars but overall Cam got him in so many categories

Cam had bars too not sure why ppl dismiss his talent

Purple Haze had a lot of filler.

It really did. I'm a HUGE Cam fan, my favorite rapper out of everyone on Rocafella but Purple Haze is my least favorite Cam album. It's got so much trash on there.

it was lowkey sabotaged by delays...

Self-inflicted wounds.

and it still got a plaque.

"Only time you went plat.....my chain was around your neck that's an actual fact"

Back
Top Bottom