Directv dropping fx, foxsportsn... and others

what are you guys doing about this? 
i'm pretty mad about it.. i was getting into the american horror story series and i watch fox sports south religiously

...sorry if already posted

isn't direct tv dish? if so you should have already known this was going to happen. digital cable for the win (mostly)

i like directiv for the most part.. the big reason i got it was to get the sports packages... especially nfl sunday ticket

with them dropping fox sports south i will miss all of the atlanta hawks games and most of the braves games

I'll just DL sons of anarchy, Sunny and the league until the situation resolves itself not a real big deal

delete this thread

Fox Networks and DIRECTV have reached an agreement for DIRECTV to continue carrying all Fox Networks (including FX, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo WILD, SPEED, FUEL TV, FOX Soccer, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes), Fox’s regional sports networks, Fox Broadcasting (FOX), the FOX local stations, Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network. We both know the past ten days have been challenging, but we’re pleased that both sides could eventually come together to ensure our viewers continue to enjoy Fox programming.

they do this %+*% all the time. its a pissing match between the subscriber and the networks. networks usually win after some time

Originally Posted by Zyzz

delete this thread

Fox Networks and DIRECTV have reached an agreement for DIRECTV to continue carrying all Fox Networks (including FX, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo WILD, SPEED, FUEL TV, FOX Soccer, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes), Fox’s regional sports networks, Fox Broadcasting (FOX), the FOX local stations, Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network. We both know the past ten days have been challenging, but we’re pleased that both sides could eventually come together to ensure our viewers continue to enjoy Fox programming.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 if true

directv, preferred choice package. I don't watch those channels so don't even know if I got those lol

So if it did go through, would customers have had a discount since they would have been getting less for the same "price"?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Dropping directv anyway. Around my area they completely suck when it's raining or snowing.

Directv is boo boo when it's raining. It doesn't even rain that hard in SoCal

Never had problems with rain or weather. Had it for years and in the bay if it makes a difference.
I was ready to cancel if they dropped fx tho.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Dropping directv anyway. Around my area they completely suck when it's raining or snowing.

Directv is boo boo when it's raining. It doesn't even rain that hard in SoCal

Must have had a !#%# ty install, i've never had issues, nor have I seen any at my grandmas or girls house.

AT&T U-VERSE
or 

Verizon Fios

I have both, one in NY and one in South Florida, these telephone companies are coming out with great TV technology, set-up, and packages.

I haven't watched FX in years. and I have no use for FSN right now since the NBA is locked out.

I would've been pissed....those channels complete my college football saturdays

Back
Top Bottom