Dirty Family Members

My girl just found out her father and older sister have been using her social to do all kind of mess. They've taken out a mortgage and car loan plus multiple credit cards. Her younger sister told her that the older one said she was approved for a Nordstrom card two years ago. This was the first my girl had heard of this. Come to find out, her sister and father both had her ssn at one point. Can she sue?

ojp7ae.jpg

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

ojp7ae.jpg
laugh.gif
I don't be on NT like that but I seen this same pic in 3 different posts tonight.  What's good with Kazz?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Welcome to NT I guess. When there is a new pic of .GIF people tend to overdo it. I remember the original though 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

ojp7ae.jpg
laugh.gif
I don't be on NT like that but I seen this same pic in 3 different posts tonight.  What's good with Kazz?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Welcome to NT I guess. When there is a new pic of .GIF people tend to overdo it. I remember the original though 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im laughing at the black dude with 2 white babies.

straight outta maury
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Don't know about suing, but this happened to a friend of mine some years ago. She found out about it when all her bank accounts were frozen.

She soon discovered her mother and sister took out loans and opened up credit cards with her name. She had to get a lawyer to prove she didn't open any of the accounts.

You're gf needs to start getting her name cleared up before it gets worse then what it already is. Her family members may face fraud charges.

She can sue and that's fraud,sheesh its america you can sue for anything nowadays but that's serious..smh at family,I wouldn't put it past mine either

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

Originally Posted by raptors29

ojp7ae.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im laughing at the black dude with 2 white babies.

straight outta maury
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Lil man can walk out the crib if he wanted to
smh.gif
eek.gif

my aunt sued my uncle after they took international vacations, bought tv's, clothes, etc on her CC...smh

Back
Top Bottom