DIRTYDAN'S ALL JORDAN COLLECTION!!! UPDATED 5/29/11

Wassup NT. longtime follower, rarely ever post anything. Beencollecting for about 4 years now. Only collect I-XIII, about 60 of themare still DS. they are sz 10.5 &11. I built the shelves myself.take look and please comment on them. I would greatly appreciate it.Thanks for looking. For the record, those are the '04 olympic 7s and '05 flint 13s and '05 altitude 13s

Wassup NT. longtime follower, rarely ever post anything. Beencollecting for about 4 years now. Only collect I-XIII, about 60 of themare still DS. they are sz 10.5 &11. I built the shelves myself.take look and please comment on them. I would greatly appreciate it.Thanks for looking. For the record, those are the '04 olympic 7s and '05 flint 13s and '05 altitude 13s

Sick collection man, thats some good work and dedication right there. I'm right there with you, I love I-XIII but anything after that besides the last couple I don't really care for. Really loving the Eminem IIs 

Sick collection man, thats some good work and dedication right there. I'm right there with you, I love I-XIII but anything after that besides the last couple I don't really care for. Really loving the Eminem IIs 

Wow! A lot of good stuff- I hope you're getting good use out of them.

Oh.... and you're '01 Jordan 1 set is AMAZING!

Wow! A lot of good stuff- I hope you're getting good use out of them.

Oh.... and you're '01 Jordan 1 set is AMAZING!

That is a sick collection you have there. But one thing, wear your shoes man.

That is a sick collection you have there. But one thing, wear your shoes man.

Fire Red Vs...I can dig it! Rock em dont stock em! You'll regret it when you do decide to wear a pair and they fall apart on you. Enjoy em!!!

Fire Red Vs...I can dig it! Rock em dont stock em! You'll regret it when you do decide to wear a pair and they fall apart on you. Enjoy em!!!

A lot of those shoes look very familiar
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Love the Collection!

Back
Top Bottom