Discovery Zone Vol. 90s love

Nostalgic Talk does it again hahaha. I always wanted to go there. All I got was McDonald & BurgerKing play pens.

Man this spot changed my life lol, i always got whooping tho cuz i never wanted to leave and showed my *****

my boy got a job there when he was like 14. we use to go in there and eat free pizza whenever we wanted to :pimp: :lol:

brings back memories from when i use to work there in 98. use to do some grimy stuff there. :evil:

man i only went there like 3-4 times when i was little
i wish i remembered/went more

Last edited:
I was just talking about this with my friends! Nostalgia shock! 
glasses.gif

We had a lot of Leaps n Bounds that were owned by McDonald's and were absolutely amazing.

Does any body remember the Little Caesar's place that was similar to these chains?

Appreciated. That roller slide would hurt my butt, but it was fun. The one at Kings Plaza was massive.

DZ >>>>>>>>>>>> Chuck E. Cheese

For my NYC guys, Funtime USA > DZ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chuck E. Cheese

Fun Time USA>>>>>>

Funtime USA def >

The big slide, the Cyclone/Twister ride or whatever it was called, the basketball court, arcade, laser tag. that place had it all. so many memories :pimp:

I remember when DZ had the Men IN Black invasion, place was crack

my dad use to take me & my cousin here all da time when we was kids. good times...good times man

I had my birthday there when I was in 5th grade, good times *sighs* but

Yea discovery zone was cool. Funscape was GOAT tho :pimp:

and for my people from the south do yall remember jungle gym? that place was %#@!#

Last edited:
Celebration Station was ill too.. but definitely appreciated...:pimp:

Growing up in the 90's...these kids don't even understand smh

I remember when the Power Rangers movie dropped and Discovery Zone was running some kind of promo for it...I had the mania haha

Back
Top Bottom