Discuss Ohio Sports

Meanwhile in that other Ohio city, we have the best wide receiver duo in the nation and a top 5 quarterback and still can't make the playoffs.

Thanks defense.

And I cannot be happier OSU lost. Shuts up so many people. And no, I am not a Michigan fan.

after the refs gave yall the nat'l championship game against the hurricanes back in 02, ohio state fans deserve all the despair that comes along withlosing in big games

..i dont see nothin but a bunch of lames hating.
Discussing done.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IYE2

..i dont see nothin but a bunch of lames hating.
Discussing done.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
you sad doggy?

Seriously tho...they've been so close. They're primed for the future I think with all that young talent (especially the tribe and the browns)

fans crack me up, they feel this sense of entitlement that because they have "been tortured" all these years someone should give them a championship. They are earned, not given
laugh.gif

Is this coming from a Boston fan?

laugh.gif

A town with no success in any sport in the 90's, and before that only had the Celts success to bank on.

^I never thought we should be given a championship because we were pathetic. Clevelanders seem to think otherwise.

^ Boston fans, maybe not you, but a majority of Boston fans have been on this entitlement tip for years. Especially... ESPECIALLY before the '04 Sox.

Now the Sox have TWO this decade, the Patriots have won like 9 of the last 7 Super Bowls, and the Celtics are poised to take it home.

Pretty much every Boston fan except you and Deadset think that the Championships should just be handed to the Boston teams after Game 1 of the sport'sseason.

laugh.gif

I question how many true Boston fans there are out there, and if there are some acting like that on here, thats a shame, I haven't posted in this forum toknow enough of the names on here and who is a fan of who, so maybe I am speaking out of my*@**. I remember seeing some pretty bad Red Sox teams and some prettybad Pats teams, and even WORSE Celts teams, so I dont like to gloat TO MUCH about the success of the teams i am a fan of.

^ Oh, I didn't mean just on NT; I meant pretty much everywhere I went.

Props for keeping a level head, though; you and Deadset both. Because your city's definitely doing it big right now.
eek.gif

I will start in my city...Cincinnati- the reds are a young team and need some pitching...everyone knows that..... the bengals just need some defense.....bearcats football team did great this past season......bearcats bb team is ok and should do well in big east play with such a young team

Columbus..... OSU just sucks all around(except their soccer team lol) and yes im a MICHIGAN FAN

Cleveland..... all basketball, baseball and football teams are good so not really any complaints

Overall i give this Great State of Mine a 6.8 out of 10 in sports

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

I will start in my city...Cincinnati- the reds are a young team and need some pitching...everyone knows that..... the bengals just need some defense..... bearcats football team did great this past season......bearcats bb team is ok and should do well in big east play with such a young team

Columbus..... OSU just sucks all around(except their soccer team lol) and yes im a MICHIGAN FAN

Cleveland..... all basketball, baseball and football teams are good so not really any complaints

Overall i give this Great State of Mine a 6.8 out of 10 in sports

eek.gif
Hows that working out for you? You get a lot of heat for that?

Now the Sox have TWO this decade, the Patriots have won like 9 of the last 7 Super Bowls, and the Celtics are poised to take it home.

Whoa... What!? I had to check that over literally four times to see if I actually read what is there. 9 of the last 7
roll.gif

Dwight Shrute: "I have won top salesman 13 out of the past 12 months. I recieved two plaques in lou of a pay raise."

roll.gif
Thats what reminded me of that.

Be happy to even get there. You werent better then any of the teams you lost to, you REALLY thought the Indians would beat the Sox? You really thought Lebronaliers were going to beat an actual team? You really thought osu would beat an SEC team in any of the 3 games you played that mattered against them? Be happy the Browns even won 10 games and are worth talking about. Cleveland fans crack me up, they feel this sense of entitlement that because they have "been tortured" all these years someone should give them a championship. They are earned, not given. Be happy you can even somewhat talk about your teams nowadays.

I've seen this speech from you in seriously, four posts now. Did you get kicked out of Ohio for not paying your taxes?

And of all people don't even tell me you weren't one of the pathetic people crying about a "curse" a few years ago.

actually, curse or not im happy with all the teams now. indians are young and getting better, cavs made it to the finals, browns won 10 games, OSU made it tochampionship games in 2 sports. thats nothin to complain about. yeah none won the big one yet, but i think in my lifetime i'll see one of the major 3 winit and i hope its cavs >>> Indians >> browns

^exactly what I'm sayin belle, check my first post. we should be as optimistic as ever...

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Be happy to even get there. You werent better then any of the teams you lost to, you REALLY thought the Indians would beat the Sox? You really thought Lebronaliers were going to beat an actual team? You really thought osu would beat an SEC team in any of the 3 games you played that mattered against them? Be happy the Browns even won 10 games and are worth talking about. Cleveland fans crack me up, they feel this sense of entitlement that because they have "been tortured" all these years someone should give them a championship. They are earned, not given. Be happy you can even somewhat talk about your teams nowadays.
I would never live in the mid-west, ive been to Ohio 2x and all I can say about the state was that you guys had nice rest stops. Cleveland fans talkingabout "crying about a curse" oh the irony.

Back
Top Bottom