Discuss so is The Game's Documentary a classic??

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Westside Story
Dreams

Hate it or Love it

How We Do

Church for Thugs

Put you On the Game

The Documentary

Runnin
We Ain't

No More Fun and Games

Where I'm from

Like Father, like Son

All are 
pimp.gif
 album is easily a classic

Fixed. I think I want to call it a classic, but if it's not, lets call it a 4.8/5. It single-handly revived the West (even though Westcoast artists other than Game himself took advantage of it).

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Hard to say...

Part of me says yes because of the overall sound and the product itself being timeless. But in my opinion the album drags towards the end, couple of filler tracks that could've been left off.
for that reason i don't think it is.

Hard to say...

Part of me says yes because of the overall sound and the product itself being timeless. But in my opinion the album drags towards the end, couple of filler tracks that could've been left off.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

IMO yes, i can listen to this album from start to finish without skipping a track
pimp.gif

yup its a classic. most people agree, which means it is. i was waiting for like 2 years for this album, i remembered i pre ordered it in middle school and was pumped the whole day for it. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

IMO yes, i can listen to this album from start to finish without skipping a track
pimp.gif

yup its a classic. most people agree, which means it is. i was waiting for like 2 years for this album, i remembered i pre ordered it in middle school and was pumped the whole day for it. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Hard to say...

Top heavy CD....so no....its a good album tho

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Hard to say...

Top heavy CD....so no....its a good album tho

No. Nothing Game has ever done is above the level of good.

No. Nothing Game has ever done is above the level of good.

Back
Top Bottom