DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

it’s wild watching everyone cheering...but then you look around and see all the people that are upset they couldn’t get through

...not me though

giphy.gif

Okay, how does the boarding pass thing work for ROTR? about to go there in a couple weeks and don't want to miss my chance since we're only going for the day....

Okay, how does the boarding pass thing work for ROTR? about to go there in a couple weeks and don't want to miss my chance since we're only going for the day....

a quick run through from a page back

Pre load your tickets onto the Disneyland app, have your family / friends do the same.

LINK YOUR TICKETS TOGETHER INTO ONE “PARTY” (we messed up and didn’t do this)

Get into the gates before the park opens, they scan your tickets on your phones and you stand and wait for the park to open.

Right when it opens you all open your app and join a boarding group in the app.. the ROTR stuff is on the first page that opens.

People cheered when they got their boarding passes this morning. It was a whole event itself.

Btw - you need an appointment / reservation for Savi’s Lightsaber build.

I didn’t know and thankfully a cast member at the legacy saber shop told me about it..i couldn’t find an Appt this morning and went over to Savi’s: they had me open the app and check for an “Evening appointment” and there was ONE left. Booked it. 9PM.

Can’t believe people are lining up and filling all reservation slots to spend that much on a saber..

yeah.. i booked a 5:30pm because our flight is at 9pm. i figured after i build the lightsaber it'll give us time to get out of the park and get a lyft/uber to the airport, etc....

so after i get a boarding pass to rotr, what do i do? wait for them to ping me on my phone to get in line? that's the part i'm confused about....

yeah.. i booked a 5:30pm because our flight is at 9pm. i figured after i build the lightsaber it'll give us time to get out of the park and get a lyft/uber to the airport, etc....

so after i get a boarding pass to rotr, what do i do? wait for them to ping me on my phone to get in line? that's the part i'm confused about....
You’ll have a boarding group #.
Mine was 51.

Hit “Check Status” and it’ll say what groups are up.
example : groups 35-51 boarding =group 51 can now go and get on. You have until it hits 52-68 to get in line.

Was there last week and was able to ride ROTR three days straight pretty easy. Also picked up Vader legacy lightsaber and my son got the Skywalker one. Though $200 each was steep, I think it was worth it. We had so much fun walking around at night with them.

Was there last week and was able to ride ROTR three days straight pretty easy. Also picked up Vader legacy lightsaber and my son got the Skywalker one. Though $200 each was steep, I think it was worth it. We had so much fun walking around at night with them.
I’m hoping the custom one is as good quality as the legacy ones.

Got to ride ROTR again. Long story.

Mother-in-law was on a boarding group with her fiancé and the ride broke down.. they went back with a fast pass and it broke down again. So we tried one more time and I was with them.. they let us all on.

damn, even maxpass is getting an annual price increase, its now $20, a $5 increase

but for APs, its now an extra $125, up from $100 last year

they are adding smugglers run but i dont think id even ride that even with FP :lol: until they add new scene/scenarios

sweet!

around what time was that?

also, hows the crowd like?
We got on that around 9:40

Crowds around the park weren’t too bad. About medium I’d say. 45minute waits for the big rides.

Crowds for ROTR were insane tho because the ride broke down twice so groups got messed up I think.My lightsaber Appt was at9 and when I walked over to it there was a massive line for ROTR.

Man now that our daughter is gonna be 4 we won’t Be able to pass her off at 2 anymore, she’s getting too tall. Probably won’t be renewing our passes until I hopefully get this new gig. Background process takes forever.

friend of mine is at the park with his family. they just got to ride rotr twice cause they didn’t scan their boarding passes the first time :lol:

Damn, $20/day for Maxpass now? Wasn't that **** $10 at DL just a year ago? :lol:

That's an extra $240 for our trip just to be able to use an app. Unreal. :smh:

damn, even maxpass is getting an annual price increase, its now $20, a $5 increase

but for APs, its now an extra $125, up from $100 last year

they are adding smugglers run but i dont think id even ride that even with FP :lol: until they add new scene/scenarios
i remember when the highest tier
was like 800 something :smh:

Back
Top Bottom