DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Okay guys-

I'm driving down Thursday and going there Friday. it's for my daugher's 3rd bday.

are there gonna be hella people? how's the weather been? does it get chilly at night?

I know to do all the kiddie rides for her, but i wanna do some adult rides too - especially the star wars stuff. will there still be special events/stuff from may the 4th be with you?

if i can only do a couple of adult rides, which would they be?

thanks!!!
Check the weather on ur weather app on ur iphone
Download the Disneyland app to get wait times for rides and when characters gonna appear
That app is clutch
Friday is usually busy
Make sure u ride screamin California
Hyperspace mountain
Tower of terror
And soarin over California
if you get there early, make sure to get fast passes too

Definitely want to check that ride out someday.

Still bummed Disney cancelled Tron 3. 

Yah, ToonTown is staying.

Part of FrontierTown and the River is the one getting demolished.

Is the rumored fastpass app for those staying in Disney hotels?

Or am I thinking of something else?

Toontown will eventually go for a Fantasyland expansion.
I can see that happening. Toontown isn't that much of a big draw and with all the hit disney movies Frozen, Zootopia, etc. they need to capitalize on the new/younger fans.
i think they have zootopia stuff at ca-adventure

theyre rolling out a frozen live show now thhey phased out the aladdin show (which was awesome, everytime) 

For those wondering how the new Fastpass+ System will work in Disneyland.

Disneyland Resort will soon be ready to rollout their version of a next generation FastPass system, following in the footsteps of Walt Disney World’s introduction of FastPass+ a few years ago.
Unlike the Walt Disney World system, booking for Disneyland FastPass+ reservations can only be made DAY OF, none will be available in advance. The reservations will be able to be booked either via the mobile app, website, or via in-park kiosks. As far as kiosks are concerned, they will no longer require you to visit individual attractions; there will simply be a few of these stations park-wide that you can visit if you need to.

Unlike the WDW system, guests will be able to book just one FastPass at a time. Whether they use that FastPass or not, once a certain amount of time has passed, they may book another. Think of this as the current FastPass system, but gone paperless.

There is no word on how this switch-over will affect distribution for tickets to nighttime shows such as World of Color or Fantasmic! as of yet. It is also unknown if more attractions will begin offering FastPass queues once this new system rolls out (Walt Disney World nearly doubled the number of offerings with FastPass with the introduction of FastPass+).

Originally it was assumed the system would rely on RFID ticketing, and while still possible, it seems more likely it will be a barcode system that can be scanned off of a card or even the Disneyland mobile app.

The fact that we can book more than 1 pass at 1 time after a certain time period is :smokin

Going to book passes for all the major rides then bounce :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think you could get more than one fastpass, it's just like the current one that once the fastpass you have expires then you could get another.

It does make it easier with the app though, no need to run around to get a pass in one place then go back to another land.

I am curious how the app works though, I hope you could get more than one fastpass and you do not need everyone in your party to have the app on your phone. But then again if you can get more than one fastpass in one phone then what stops the other from getting passes for everyone in the group in another for a different ride? Are we going to have to register the tickets/annual passes through the app?

I'm sure everything will eventually be digital, so the app might play a bigger role in the future.

i think they have zootopia stuff at ca-adventure
theyre rolling out a frozen live show now thhey phased out the aladdin show (which was awesome, everytime) 

Didn't know they had all that stuff on CA adventure. Only been there like 3 times.

I don't think you could get more than one fastpass, it's just like the current one that once the fastpass you have expires then you could get another.

It does make it easier with the app though, no need to run around to get a pass in one place then go back to another land.

I am curious how the app works though, I hope you could get more than one fastpass and you do not need everyone in your party to have the app on your phone. But then again if you can get more than one fastpass in one phone then what stops the other from getting passes for everyone in the group in another for a different ride? Are we going to have to register the tickets/annual passes through the app?

Sounds like a logistical nightmare but they will figure it out.

Cant you get a second fastpass before the first pass has expired, but it has to be like 2 hours later? I swear I did this last time I was there. Got a fast pass for space mountain at night, then got a fast pass for haunted mansion in the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom