DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

i hope not

its been a while by my recollection is being in a middle of a mosh pit during rope drop to get on queue for rotr

tenor.gif

im glad i got to ride it before they closed
i was there Wed 3/11 and i believe they shut down that weekend

Damn.

I really want to take my mom to the Rise of the Resistance ride since she got into Star Wars/Mandolorian.

You had to run to Galaxy's Edge to get a boarding pass or could you do it at the gate?

Damn.

I really want to take my mom to the Rise of the Resistance ride since she got into Star Wars/Mandolorian.

You had to run to Galaxy's Edge to get a boarding pass or could you do it at the gate?
they had a live queue in the app once you were inside the park.
i was a passholder so all had to do was submit my request as soon as i got scanned in, then wait for a confirmed time slot
...i dont remember how non pass holders went about it.
they also had emplyees helping ppl with the queue near astro blasters in tomorrowland

its the same way, if you have the physical tix, you just upload/scan it to the app

they usually let you in the park about 15min before rope drop and once the rope drops the app lets you queue in and if you're fast enough to get a time slot

just think of it like the snkrs app

Good luck to those planning on getting tickets on the 15th.

Going to wait it out for a little bit before planning on going again.

kind of did a half*ss looking around but did they announce the ticket prices yet?

Good luck to those planning on getting tickets on the 15th.

Going to wait it out for a little bit before planning on going again.

almost canceled my trip to DW to head back to DL since it’s been a while, but figured it would be a **** show for a while. hopefully can head back by the end of the year

got to be there on rope drop i guess

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance To Use Virtual Queue at Disneyland Upon Reopening

Upon reopening, we’ll continue leveraging a virtual queue system for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.* The attraction’s virtual queue is only accessible via the Disneyland mobile app, and you may only experience the attraction by joining the virtual queue. Distribution times for virtual queue enrollment will be twice daily, one in the morning, and one later in the day. Specific times and details will be shared at a later date on Disneyland.com.

• Guests with a valid ticket and theme park reservation who will start their day at Disneyland park will be able to access the virtual queue system and check for an available boarding group in the morning on the day of their park reservation. Guests will need to have their park tickets linked to their Disney account.
  • To access the second virtual queue opportunity for later that day, guests must have a valid ticket and park reservation, and have entered Disneyland park, or Disney California Adventure park with a Park Hopper ticket by the second enrollment time. Guests beginning their day at Disney California Adventure Park may then enter Disneyland park with their Park Hopper ticket after 1 p.m. for their boarding group.
*Access to a Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance boarding group is subject to availability and not guaranteed. In order to give as many Guests as possible the opportunity to join the Resistance, each Guest can enter the virtual queue no more than once per day.

As a reminder, only Guests with a valid admission into Disneyland Park will be able to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, subject to availability. Distribution times are subject to change or cancellation.

tix prices - as stated on the vid i posted talking about this, tier pricing makes no sense as they're all limited capacity and they damn well know its gon' be mostly sold out every single day
1617997778158.png

Wow, virtual queue even with the limited capacity? People are definitely going to be dissapointed.

So if I’m understanding the tier system right, if I buy my group 2 day park hoppers, we won’t have to worry about the tier system right? Just buy and reserve my dates?

That's how I understand it.

I'm going to get either the 3 or 4 day single park tickets.
Same. I’m just concerned with this stupid reservation system rolling day thing.

So if I want June 26-27? I have to reserve two days in a row, 60 days out? I can’t do both in succession?

Same. I’m just concerned with this stupid reservation system rolling day thing.

So if I want June 26-27? I have to reserve two days in a row, 60 days out? I can’t do both in succession?
I think I read somewhere you'd have to use it within 13 days, or maybe it was 60 days. Don't quote me on it though.

In regards to the annual pass, I feel the park got way too crowded. I think it's better if it's more expensive/not have the option of doing a payment plan.

I think I read somewhere you'd have to use it within 13 days, or maybe it was 60 days. Don't quote me on it though.

In regards to the annual pass, I feel the park got way too crowded. I think it's better if it's more expensive/not have the option of doing a payment plan.
13 days within purchase date? Huh?

I’m planning on buying my groups tickets on the 15th.. 4 sets of 2 day park hoppers. Then I’m planning on waiting until 60 days out from my reservation date and I’ll wake up and reserve. Hopefully I got things right

wished disney still kept their annual pass holder plans, they were much affordable compared to 1 day tickets. im gonna wait this one out as much as my family wants to visit the parks again in socal

they didn’t want APs to be entitled and expect priority reservations over everyone else. it would have been a huge headache. i’m sure they’ll be back once things get closer to normal

They're starting fresh, trying to get more out of the annual pass program. They can and they will. Ill pay that extra, as after spending a few g's, one more isnt too to work in the grand scheme of things, realistically.

13 days within purchase date? Huh?

I’m planning on buying my groups tickets on the 15th.. 4 sets of 2 day park hoppers. Then I’m planning on waiting until 60 days out from my reservation date and I’ll wake up and reserve. Hopefully I got things right

I meant to say, I think if you buy multiple day tickets you have to use them within 13 or 60 days of when you use the first day. Something like that

Edit:

These guys are saying it's 13 days after first use for multi-day tickets

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom