DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

You would think they would’ve taken the COVID closure to refurb everything. They didn’t.

Crowds are terrible and prices are jumping. But it ain’t stopping people.

What’s the solution for crowds?

You would think they would’ve taken the COVID closure to refurb everything. They didn’t.

So there no longer is a limit with the capacity? I was reading that there were hella people on Monday. Like, WAY too many people in the park.

So there no longer is a limit with the capacity? I was reading that there were hella people on Monday. Like, WAY too many people in the park.

was like that saturday too.

what’s the point of a reservation system if you’re gonna let everyone in?! greedy mofos just see dollar signs with every person that step in

plus the rides are breaking down more than ever. they’re charging more and more but the experience keeps going downhill

I recently joined r/disneyland and damn, I swear people are in there just to complain lol
I ain’t ever been in it and I 1000% could see this being the case.

Disneyland people are usually people that are well off enough.. spending good money for a good time. To some, that unfortunately means unrealistic perfection.

Throw in nostalgia for some people and you have a whole extra crowd that screams cause things aren’t exactly what they were.

No idea what’s going on with that tbh.

My girl Lisa been posting in her vids that the “no reservations available” sign is out but every time she goes to book at the gates it’s available.

They need to double prices so less people will go. I wouldn't mind paying double the price for my poverty imagine pass if it meant crowds like when they first re-opened.

No idea what’s going on with that tbh.

My girl Lisa been posting in her vids that the “no reservations available” sign is out but every time she goes to book at the gates it’s available.
Your girl, huh. :lol:

Man, I just wanted to know how busy December 11th and 12th will be. Looks like I will avoid posting in that subreddit.

I'm kind of expecting our day at D-Land to be a ****show with the crowds. My hope is that my kids and brother's kids enjoy their day and can see the fireworks in person. Also hoping that DCA will be a little more 'chill' when we go the following day.

They need to double prices so less people will go. I wouldn't mind paying double the price for my poverty imagine pass if it meant crowds like when they first re-opened.

that sounds good, but you know they’ll get even greedier and sell more and more until we’re back where we are now and were pre covid

Honestly people are going to go until the prices get OD and then it’ll just be a rich person only experience. Look at the Star Wars hotel they made. Prices were outrageous from what I remember.
I recently joined r/disneyland and damn, I swear people are in there just to complain lol
Man that place is terrible. I’ll go in and see what’s new but I’m not having my discussions there.

Well, let me ask you guys. Is everyday after Thanksgiving up to New Years ridiculous, in terms of crowds?

Well, let me ask you guys. Is everyday after Thanksgiving up to New Years ridiculous, in terms of crowds?

probably

if you can hit it during the week it might be a little better

man yall really think they didnt want to do refurb during covid?

people didnt want to go to work with the unemployment covid checks being so generous

i believe they tried to in the beginning but then covid restrictions plus being disney if they keep em working then media gon call em unsafe and that they dont care and that theyre selfish (its probably in the union contract too) even though it really could have provided much needed checks to many but again probably a union thing

i was there sunday and crowd was ok, 45min wait on rotr so i see that as a decent crowd over the weekend

reservations been generous too, at times especially on weekdays you its like a walk-in where you can reserve outside the park

Refurb should’ve been handled like they built houses in COVID.

One day the structure team goes in, one day paint team, one day flooring, etc.

All tested all spaced all taking their time.

They had plenty of time.

again, its about the optics and media

and again that union

not gon pretend i know everything about the situation but im pretty sure if they could have done it, they would have

they couldnt even finish tron and i think thats like 6-8 year project now and still wont open til next year

and its not just them, nintendo land an universal studios in hollywood could have been finished a year ago and the whole new park epic universe in florida all got shut down and now maybe 5 years delayed?

i mean hell, theyre still not at full capacity because many do not want to go back to work either because of unemployment benefits or other ish

covid f'd everything up

lettuce be honest here fam. they easily could have kept working. my boy works the for the company that did all the electrical for galaxy’s edge. he wasn’t out of work for single day. these unions kept working.

disney, like other companies didn’t want to keep shelling out money when the future was unknown

It was a selfish business move to protect $ and keep investors happy during the downtime.

They should have invested in the ride refurbs and touch ups so we wouldn’t have so many break downs. all the damn construction over the past year. Fantasmic. All of it. Should’ve been done.

stopped being lazy and actually googled and apparently they did keep refurbishing, we (mostly my old senile *ss) forgot i guess :lol:

stopped being lazy and actually googled and apparently they did keep refurbishing, we (mostly my old senile *ss) forgot i guess :lol:

Dawg

Indiana jones is on there and it’s closing now. For a real refurb.

Back
Top Bottom