DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

go rise, star tours is at times empty and if you can use genie+ for star tours so if youre getting it for your trip, just use that

rise needs lightning lane which can cost up to $26 per person now iirc

73915.jpg

IMG_8452.jpeg

I need to find the recipe again and see about making the parks blue milk at home. I’m still gonna buy this i already know

1. I see that handsome man in the bottom right there
2. What ingredient gives it that thiccc texture cause that’s what intrigued me the most about it

1. I see that handsome man in the bottom right there
2. What ingredient gives it that thiccc texture cause that’s what intrigued me the most about it

😘

The one from the parks isn’t dairy based from my understanding. I’ve had the true moo chocolate milk and it’s got a thick consistency so I’m guessing this vanilla flavored one may have the same thing going. Probably gelatin added.

Here’s an article i had bookmarked about making both blue and green milk

if its fresh, it actually does, not gon lie i just cant fill up with them

people go crazy for them

i prefer the fresh caramel corn but not all of them serves that

I got burned out on it when they had the first ap refill bucket for a dollar, lol. But I remember it being good.

Matterhorn, BTM, Space Mnt, Indian all down. Bad day to be here. Saw posts last night that fire alarms kept going off for ride closures. Possibly due to rain; water intrusion. Gonna give CA a try. Cocktails in the room after that. Bad look Disney. Fix your **** before worrying about new parks.

CA came thru today. Got back to DL. Got on space, it broke down on the final turn so I got a free 2nd ride on that. Got on Indy, it broke down right before we could get on. Otherwise would’ve got a free second ride there too. Crowds were really mild today.

This upcoming trip will be my wife and I’s first trip just us. Since we started going, it’s been with family or friends. But this year our friends can’t go and neither can our family, so we’re going just us.

Kinda excited to enjoy it just us, take things slow if we want and just roam around.

This upcoming trip will be my wife and I’s first trip just us. Since we started going, it’s been with family or friends. But this year our friends can’t go and neither can our family, so we’re going just us.

Kinda excited to enjoy it just us, take things slow if we want and just roam around.
Same with us. No kids this time around.
7bcivn.png

Back
Top Bottom