DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

1625898480693.jpeg

not a good look for knotts, sounding like employees werent properly trained and left some visitors stuck in rides

damn

is insanely crazy if true, how is someone able to get a gun in the park? havent been to knotts in a while but figure security is DL level where its almost impossible to get any weapon in there

First Look: 2021 Haunted Mansion Holiday Gingerbread House at Disneyland Park

Season’s Screamings! As we announced last week, the Halloween season will once again return to life at the Disneyland Resort from Sept. 3 – Oct. 31. We are pleased that Haunted Mansion Holidaywill also return for its 20th season! This merry makeover of the eerie estate, inspired by “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas,” celebrates the collision of Halloween and Christmas.

A favorite tradition is the yearly changing gingerbread house, which graces the mansion’s Grand Hall. Since today marks our Halfway to the Holidays, we’re excited to give you a first look at this year’s gingerbread house!

We chatted with Tim Wollweber, associate art director for Disney Parks, who designed this year’s house. For 2021, the team decided to pay homage to all previous houses in celebration of this beloved tradition’s 20th anniversary. Tim mentioned, “we went back to the graveyard to dig up all of our ideas from the past 19 years. This year’s Franken-house stitches together favorite elements from the previous 19 houses!”

Graphic showing past elements in the 2021 Haunted Mansion Holiday Gingerbread House at Disneyland Park

The houses seem to get more elaborate each year, and for 2021, it’s no exception! As you can see in the rendering above, a piece from each house is represented in this year’s house to create a visually chaotic, yet perfect Dr. Finkelstein-esque mashup! Tim’s favorite element? The giant man-eating wreath from 2005!

• 2001 – Monster House
  • 2002 – Present House
  • 2003 – Giant Oogie Boogie House
  • 2004 – Zero’s Dog House
  • 2005 – Giant Man-eating Wreath House
  • 2006 – Monster-infested House
  • 2007 – Jack-in-the Box House
  • 2008 – Giant Gingerbread Coffin House
  • 2009 – Scary-Go-Round House
  • 2010 – Pop-Up Sandy Claws House
  • 2011 – Mimic Monster House
  • 2012 – Jack Skellington’s House
  • 2013 – 13 Days of Christmas House
  • 2014 – Gingerbread Zombie House
  • 2015 – Gingerbread Card House
  • 2016 – Stitched-Up-Patchwork House
  • 2017 – Oogie Boogie Bug-infested House
  • 2018 – Giant Gingerbread Spider House
  • 2019 – Haunted Mansion 50 Years of Hauntings House
  • 2021 – Gingerbread Franken-House
  • New Haunted Mansion Holiday canteen by Corkcicle
  • New Haunted Mansion Holiday pins
Haunted Mansion Holiday T-shirt

One more scar-ific surprise! There’s no better way to commemorate 20 years of screams than with all-new merchandise honoring the Haunted Mansion Holiday anniversary! Coming on Sept. 27 only at Disneyland Resort, here’s a first look at a new canteen by Corkcicle, pins and even a T-shirt celebrating the seasonal attraction!

Jack Skellington sipper from French Market and Harbour Gallery in Disneyland Park

For this week only, in celebration of the 20th anniversary of Haunted Mansion Holiday, fans can get their hands on a Jack Skellington sipper at French Market and Harbour Gallery in Disneyland park NOW through July 18.

hey guys- for the PYM restaurant, do we need reservations? if so, how do I get one (thru the app, call in, etc)? Fam and i are going next week and haven't been able to keep up with what's what since work has been so busy.... thanks for any info!

if I don't need a reservation, how busy is it? is it easy to get a table?

oogie boogie bash tix on a long lone/queue as usual

just gon wait and see whatevers left tomorrow and go to one of those dates

plus theyll probably add more later anyways if it does sell out

welp, looks like DL might not be affected yet as its OC but it might not be too far along

Packed amusement parks with a majority of visitors being too young to be vaccinated and half the adults lying about their vaccination status are obvious potential superspreading environments. Masks should definitely be required, IMHO.

Woah, just saw the news on Knotts last Friday. I was actually there that night, but left about 30 minutes before. Ironically, I thought it was strange that day that they didn't look through my backpack (or anyone elses) and the metal detectors weren't on like they used to. That's crazy.

:wow:

$1 for adults and 50 cents for kids to get in back then. But Walt Disney hit em with the ride fees and food of course :lol:

Gas was .25 cents a gal and milk was .80 cents a gal in 1955.
But is it really "inflation" with today's prices? (Disney)

The operating cost has gone up, and as they keep adding to the park and installing new, cutting edge tech, i expect the pricing will continue to follow suit.

I have a feeling the OC will hold out to the very end to decide to wear masks.

1626895430042.png

• The Halcyon starcruiser, in the upper-left corner, is your home for this two-night adventure. The sleek ship is known for its impeccable service, fabulous entertainment and exquisite dining, all of which you’ll get to enjoy during your vacation. (Side note: You can see a model of the ship right now in Walt Disney Presents at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.)
  • There are four people at the center of the poster – a youngling wearing Jedi robes and wielding a lightsaber, an adult dressed in the uniform of a First Order officer, a Twi’lek adult, and another youngling who appears to be holding a piece of technology of some sort. These figures are meant to represent you, the travelers, because Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is about your choices and how you live your personal Star Wars stories. Do you want to support the First Order? Live like a Jedi in training? Or perhaps become a member of high galactic society? It’s all waiting there for you to discover and decide.
  • In front of those central figures is an R-series astromech droid – but one that seems to have a few extra bells and whistles. Hmm … I bet there’s a story there, too.
  • In the lower left, you see passengers enjoying the remarkable cuisine offered in the Crown of Corellia Dining Room, the starcruiser’s enticing supper club. The food and drink certainly seem otherworldly …
  • The image in the lower right is something I’m incredibly excited for – lightsaber training! That’s right, as part of your experience, you’ll face off with a training remote similar to how Luke Skywalker once did and learn the lightsaber’s ancient ways.
  • Looming above all this is the intimidating visage of Kylo Ren. Couple him with those First Order stormtroopers charging into the scene on the left-hand side and … I have a bad feeling about this. The Halcyon starcruiser does have a storied past, after all, and a reputation for finding itself in the middle of galactic conflicts. Luckily Chewbacca and his trusty bowcaster are there in the upper-right corner. Remember, it’s not wise to upset a Wookiee!
  • And don’t miss what’s happening at the very bottom of the poster. There’s something very familiar about those spires – especially to anyone who’s traveled to Batuu. I’ve heard the Halcyon starcruiser is adding that far-flung planet to its itinerary starting next year …

Back
Top Bottom