Disney's Wreck-It Ralph 2 (2018)...Discussion Last Page

tumblr_m58lt2EgVF1qdsteho1_500.jpg

damn 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Mmm..Pass. You guys had me excited with all those characters listed. I'm willing to bet those villians(and probably there hero counterparts) are the only real game characters cameos in the whole movie.

I mean, if they were going to pay for cameos on cameos, on cameos, why not make the whole movie about a real game character?
Why would Disney want to sell merchandise of a character where they have to pay royalties?  Plus with a new character you can create his back story.  You can't do that with one that already has one.  Who Framed Roger Rabbit was littered with cameos surrounding the eponymous hero.

Even though I totally get where your coming from, who said anything about selling merchandise?

My point is people are acting like the movie is going to be like Captian N the movie or something. After that one scene all the video games were knock offs.
Movie was never advertised as anything like that; The cameos are there just for fan-service. This is an original story with original characters. 

Would be dope if they make that Wreck-It Ralph arcade game for PC and Xbox Live. 
pimp.gif

Mmm..Pass. You guys had me excited with all those characters listed. I'm willing to bet those villians(and probably there hero counterparts) are the only real game characters cameos in the whole movie.

I mean, if they were going to pay for cameos on cameos, on cameos, why not make the whole movie about a real game character?
Why would Disney want to sell merchandise of a character where they have to pay royalties?  Plus with a new character you can create his back story.  You can't do that with one that already has one.  Who Framed Roger Rabbit was littered with cameos surrounding the eponymous hero.

Even though I totally get where your coming from, who said anything about selling merchandise?
That's what Disney movies do.  Think of it like this, do you ever picture a video game character walking around Disneyland?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

tumblr_m58lt2EgVF1qdsteho1_500.jpg

damn 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 And yea once I saw the axes in the zombie's hand, I knew they tapped house of the dead. 
Ralph has the body type of the Heavy from Team Fortress 2 as well

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

No Sony Characters because They denied disney.

for those who wanna know who's was in the room

House of the dead 2 zombie

Altered Beast Purple Rhino

Cyborg Justice Robot

Zangith

Boswer

M.Bison

Generic devil and demon character
Kano from mortal kombat 

Pac Man  ghost
Dr. Robotnik was definitely in there.

How are you gonna forget our rival Tails!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

My point is people are acting like the movie is going to be like Captian N the movie or something. After that one scene all the video games were knock offs.
Movie was never advertised as anything like that; The cameos are there just for fan-service. This is an original story with original characters. 

Would be dope if they make that Wreck-It Ralph arcade game for PC and Xbox Live. 
pimp.gif
i wouldn't be surprised if they do release a game
Originally Posted by DUnkFan84

this looks awesome to watch when ur highh..lol

roll.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

when does it release so they can take my damn money already.

November 1, 2012And the concept is like who framed roger rabbit but instead of toons it's video games.

Just got back from watching the movie. I enjoyed the hell out of it and the short at the beginning. :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom