Dissecting The Air Jordan 11 “Concordâ€

Originally Posted by chaose57

Originally Posted by spizike231

Wow there are a lot of salty heads in here who feel like OP just slapped their mom or somethin.. calm down. They're just shoes. 
eyes.gif
I know, but you gotta understand that some peeps here actually lined/camped out for this shoes.
I know, but you gotta understand that I was one of those people. I got screwed out of my spot in line and still got my pair. I waited in 23 degree weather in basketball shorts and a sweater, holding the biggest piss of my life for the last 4 hours of the campout because I was by myself and had no one to hold my space for me. Still got my pair from my local FTL, and got my second pair through FL online even though I started the refreshing process around 9:30 my time. Both pairs my true size.

Still doesn't bother me.
alien.gif

you know what you should have done? cut up shred and dismember them ugly dubzeros and spizikes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Dudes seriously getting mad over this? 
laugh.gif

It's his money, and it isn't like these are some super limited sneakers. Get over it.

Anyway, cool look inside the shoe. Interesting that they gave it that much cushioning. Looks like they didn't cut corners too bad on that aspect.

exactly! it just shoes, kids.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BigWorm

This is blasphemy! Especially because there's still numerous people trying to come up on a pair 0_o

Then those people need to pony up the cash, its not like theyre hard to find. Or do you think they should be given away for free? 

17 ounces for a 16-year-old shoe is actually surprisingly light. Wow.

Not sure what the point of slicing up a DS pair of XIs was, but it's your money.

Originally Posted by mints

RhInoSpOrt wrote:
Wow, carbon fiber bends??

In its natural form it's basically fabric, when it's used to restrict movement of the foot it gets a polymer coating to provide a level of rigidity. It's better than most other materials because it's so light compared to the stuff they used to use to secure your foot from rolling in the shoe.
Any woven material bends. The carbon shanks are all coated to be rigid. 

Wow there are a lot of salty heads in here who feel like OP just slapped their mom or somethin.. calm down. They're just shoes. 
eyes.gif
I know, but you gotta understand that some peeps here actually lined/camped out for this shoes.

And?

I'm sure you threw away some food this week and people are out there starving who could of eaten that..

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

eyes.gif

And?

I'm sure you threw away some food this week and people are out there starving who could of eaten that..

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

And?

That was a brilliant statement.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Dudes seriously getting mad over this? 
laugh.gif

It's his money, and it isn't like these are some super limited sneakers. Get over it.

Anyway, cool look inside the shoe. Interesting that they gave it that much cushioning. Looks like they didn't cut corners too bad on that aspect.
QFT.

I thought it was interesting but damn ...I don't think its really worth it if you had to destroy a perfectly DS great shoe.

indifferent.gif
Couldn't there have been another way??

I missed out on concords (didn't want them that bad) and I look at these picks and LOL.
I have to congratulate you man for doing this to a pair of kicks SOOOOOOO many people want.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T      \m/  \m/
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom